On Friday, Aug. 26, get ready for a Monster of a Pub Crawl in Jacksonville's Urban Core. Join us on the Final Friday of August (8/26) to crawl and trolley your way between some of the best night spots in Riverside, San Marco and Downtown.
Where to meet?
There will be three check-in locations:
◦ Riverside: Jackson's Grill on King Street (Between Park and Herschel) between 6:30pm and 7:00pm
◦ Downtown: The Jacksonville Landing between 6:30pm and 7:00pm
◦ San Marco: Square One starting at 7:00pm
The trolleys will leave from Downtown and Riverside promptly at 7:10pm and head towards San Marco. We will run a second trolley from both locations if necessary.
◦ 7:30 to 8:15 - Square One, San Marco
◦ 8:35 to 9:10 - Dive Bar, Downtown
◦ 9:10 to 9:50 - Mark's, Downtown
◦ 10:00 to 10:45 - The Jacksonville Landing, Downtown
◦ 11:00 to 11:40 - Loft, Riverside
◦ 11:40 to 12:15 - Rogue, Riverside
At the end of the night, the trolley will bring crawlers back to both The Jacksonville Landing and Square One in San Marco. The trolley will leave Rogue at 12:30am.
View photos from the July 2011 Pub Crawl
For More Information, check out http://www.metrojacksonville.com/pubcrawl!