1. Pedestrians fighting bikers. Bikers fighting drivers. Bus riders fighting train commuters.
2. Moving away from hybrid cars.
3. Using public transportation to advance a hate-filled agenda.
4. Building facilities for the Olympics that have no real use afterwards.
5. Lax attitudes about subway "griding."
6. Downtown casinos.
7. Focusing on fancy bike lanes.
8. Yarn bombing.
9. Selling naming rights to transit stations.
About The Atlantic Cities
The Atlantic Cities explores the most innovative ideas and pressing issues facing todays global cities and neighborhoods. By bringing together news, analysis, data, and trends, the site is an engaging destination for an increasingly urbanized world.