Most Walkable NFL Football Stadiums
How does Everbank Stadium compare in terms of walkability with its NFL counterparts? Walk Score ranks the most walkable football stadiums.
Published November 23, 2010 in Urban Issues - MetroJacksonville.com
* - Stadium located within a 1/4 mile radius of a passenger rail station.
Rank - Walk Score - Ball Park - Team
90 - 100 = Walker's Paradise - Daily errands do not require a car.
1. - 92 Edward Jones Dome - St. Louis Rams
The Edward Jones Dome is attached to the America's Center in the Washington Avenue Historic District.
70 - 89 = Very Walkable Most errands can be accomplished on foot.
2. - 88 Louisiana Superdome - New Orleans Saints
3. - 88 Mall of America Field at Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome - Minnesota Vikings
4. - 86 Paul Brown Stadium - Cincinnati Bengals
5. - 85 Qwest Field - Seattle Seahawks
6. - 82 M&T Bank Stadium - Baltimore Ravens
7. - 80 Bank of America Stadium - Carolina Panthers
8. - 80 Cleveland Browns Stadium - Cleveland Browns
9. - 80 Lucas Oil Stadium - Indianapolis Colts
10. - 77 Georgia Dome - Atlanta Falcons
11. - 77 Heinz Field - Pittsburgh Steelers
12. - 74 LP Field - Tennessee Titans
13. - 72 Soldier Field - Chicago Bears
Chicago's Soldier Field is in a park like setting with rail access within walking distance.
5069 = Somewhat Walkable Some amenities within walking distance.
14. - 66 Lambeau Field - Green Bay Packers
15. - 65 Cowboys Stadium - Dallas Cowboys
16. - 65 Qaulcomm Stadium - San Diego Chargers
17. - 60 Investco Field at Mile High - Denver Broncos
18. - 52 Raymond James Stadium - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2549 = Car-Dependent A few amenities within walking distance.
19. - 48 Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum - Oakland Raiders
20. - 46 Reliant Stadium - Houston Texans
21. - 45 University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona Cardinals
22. - 42 Everbank Field - Jacksonville Jaguars
Located a mile east of downtown, Jacksonville's Everbank Field is listed as a "Car Dependent" facility.
23. - 37 Gillette Stadium - New England Patriots
24. - 35 Candlestick Park - San Francisco 49ers
25. - 34 Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia Eagles
26. - 32 Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City Chiefs
27. - 31 Ralph Wilson Stadium - Buffalo Bills
29. - 28 FedEx Field - Washington Redskins
024 = Car-Dependent Almost all errands require a car.
30. - 22 Sun Life Stadium - Miami Dolphins
31. - 20 New Meadowlands Stadium - New York Giants & Jets
32. - 18 Ford Field - Detroit Lions
Despite being within walking distance of Woodward Avenue, Walk Score ranks Detroit's Ford Field as the least walkable NFL Stadium.
This article can be found at: https://www.metrojacksonville.com/article/2010-nov-most-walkable-nfl-football-stadiums-