Author Topic: Jax based liquor company announces new launch  (Read 7567 times)

coredumped

• Huge Member
Re: Jax based liquor company announces new launch
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2010, 11:01:07 PM »
WTF? Come on Gerald, damn man, no Whiskey? I can already taste it, "From the waters of Florida's sparkling Green Cove Springs, the finest whiskey on earth..."

I'd like to have some local whiskey. I've HEARD (not sure if it's true) that there's only 1 company making whiskey in all of FLA:
http://palmridgereserve.com/about.html
Again, not sure if it's true, but if it is, this is a market with no competition :)
Jags season ticket holder.

Coolyfett

• Mike Hogan Destruction Eruption!
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2010, 10:26:26 AM »
Where can I get a bottle?
Mike Hogan Destruction Eruption!

Coolyfett

• Mike Hogan Destruction Eruption!
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2010, 01:14:34 AM »
Is there product in stores yet? I would like to purchase a bottle, but they are not allowed to sell in Georgia. Does anyone know any local Jax Liquor stores that sell their Vodka products?
Mike Hogan Destruction Eruption!

Ocklawaha

• Phd. Ferroequinology
  • Global Moderator
  • Monster of Mobility! Ocklawaha is Robert Mann
    • LIGHT RAIL JACKSONVILLE
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2011, 08:43:11 AM »
WTF? Come on Gerald, damn man, no Whiskey? I can already taste it, "From the waters of Florida's sparkling Green Cove Springs, the finest whiskey on earth..."

I'd like to have some local whiskey. I've HEARD (not sure if it's true) that there's only 1 company making whiskey in all of FLA:
http://palmridgereserve.com/about.html
Again, not sure if it's true, but if it is, this is a market with no competition :)

I'll drink to that! Ever consider the combination of Florida spring water and Zellwood Corn? Toss that into a bourbon and it should be a killer combo.

If you wanted to start this on a shoestring the old still out in Ortega Bluff is still there, though it could use some TLC!  LOL!

OCKLAWAHA