Author Topic: Sifakis group buys historic Federal Reserve Bank Building Downtown  (Read 1422 times)

heights unknown

• HEIGHTS UNKNOWN (DAMMIT!)
    • FRESH START SOCIAL SERVICES
Re: Sifakis group buys historic Federal Reserve Bank Building Downtown
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2020, 08:08:16 PM »
Imagine what people like these guys could have done with adaptive reuse in places like City Hall. What a damn shame.
Yeah...prime property right on the river front.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ACCESS MY PERSONAL FACEBOOK PAGE AT: https://www.facebook.com/garrybernardcoston.personal, or, access my Social Service Agency Facebook page if you love supporting charities/social entities at: https://www.facebook.com/FRESHSTARTSOCIALSERVICEAGENCY/; thank you!!!

sandyshoes

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2020, 01:05:47 PM »
Jaxlongtimer #14:  Indeed he was Lucy Ricardo's husband.  But this security guard's badge photo and the name underneath his photo both agreed his face belonged to someone named Ricky Ricardo, and he took great pleasure in introducing himself to people to get their reactions.  I knew I should have added a disclaimer as soon as I wrote that, but...   And as soon as you mentioned the machine guns, I shuddered at remembering those.  I guess I had blocked them out.  Interesting tidbit about the one huge vault in the middle of the building, I had never known. 

vicupstate

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2020, 01:40:19 PM »
This Sifakis group sure seems to have a lot of faith in the core Northbank. I wonder if they will end up with one of the other nearby properties that have had announcements but have yet to move forward in a substantial way.  I thinking of the Jones Brothers Furniture, Ambassador Hotel and Independent Life properties. 

I agree this would be far more impactful than all the big pie-in-the-sky projects that never seem to happen. On the other hand, the not so big projects often don't materialize either.   
"The problem with quotes on the internet is you can never be certain they're authentic." - Abraham Lincoln