Author Topic: JAX Brewery Closings  (Read 2537 times)

bl8jaxnative

JAX Brewery Closings
« on: April 22, 2020, 10:55:04 AM »

Any word on any JAX breweries closing?  There's been talk in brewing circles in general that a lot of the small ones in the US as a whole depend heavily on taproom sales.

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
Re: JAX Brewery Closings
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 07:43:55 AM »
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

Bativac

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 09:54:39 PM »
Tabula Rasa also closed... and Main and Six (which I unfortunately realized when I was in town last weekend)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 07:35:13 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

acme54321

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 07:28:22 PM »
That's cool and all, but they put us in front of Asheville.  The credibility of the list is thus suspect

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 06:32:19 AM »
That's cool and all, but they put us in front of Asheville.  The credibility of the list is thus suspect
Perhaps... but anywhere in the top ten is pretty impressive I would think...
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."