Author Topic: Town & Country to College Park Plans in Arlington  (Read 782 times)

martt12

Town & Country to College Park Plans in Arlington
« on: March 02, 2020, 07:08:29 PM »
Interesting to see what happens with the old MCDONALD’s over there. I saw that the McD and BP over there are not owned by the developer. I’m sure BP won’t change. However, I hope the McD owner over there decides to upgrade the building as well.

https://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/article/jwb-plans-dollar3-million-renovation-of-college-park-the-renamed-town-and-country-shopping-center

acme54321

Re: Town & Country to College Park Plans in Arlington
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 10:35:17 PM »
Seems like it would take a lot more than $3m to turn that place around.  Good start by redoing the parking lot because its a hot mess but still...

Alexsifakis

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 04:53:49 PM »
Mcdonalds is going to be completely redone. Plans are in the works, the owner is just making sure the new design complies with the overlay. It will look the same as other modern Mcdonalds that have been completely renovated in the last 1-2 years.

martt12

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 05:33:37 PM »

Posted by: Alexsifakis
« on: Today at 04:53:49 PM » Insert Quote
Mcdonalds is going to be completely redone. Plans are in the works, the owner is just making sure the new design complies with the overlay. It will look the same as other modern Mcdonalds that have been completely renovated in the last 1-2 years.

Thanks I was really hoping they did something with that place.