Author Topic: Friendship Fountain not functioning...again??  (Read 9741 times)

Captain Zissou

Re: Friendship Fountain not functioning...again??
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2019, 10:29:09 AM »
With a $6 million budget, I promise you, building a $300k Waffle House at Friendship Fountain will draw thousands more people to the space and leave you $5.7 million to invest elsewhere.

Now we're talking!!!  We can call the area San Marco North: The District of Dining, so as not to confuse it with North San Marco or the Dining District.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 10:32:10 AM by Captain Zissou »

itsfantastic1

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2019, 12:37:38 PM »
With a $6 million budget, I promise you, building a $300k Waffle House at Friendship Fountain will draw thousands more people to the space and leave you $5.7 million to invest elsewhere.

Now we're talking!!!  We can call the area San Marco North: The District of Dining, so as not to confuse it with North San Marco or the Dining District.

North Southbank, the South of the Northbank

Captain Zissou

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2019, 12:50:11 PM »
^Brilliant! Now lets pay two separate firms $400,000 each to develop branding and a master plan! In anticipation of this massive upwelling of private investment, lets just scrape everything between the acosta and main street bridges and plant sod so that it's easier for the developers.

Ken_FSU

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2019, 01:05:00 PM »

North Southbank, the South of the Northbank

Legit laughed out loud at this.