Author Topic: The Sears at Avenues Mall will Close in December  (Read 3783 times)

Peter Griffin

Re: The Sears at Avenues Mall will Close in December
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2019, 11:09:52 AM »
Cabelas/Bass Pro would be nice.

Geez you really have gone full suburbia haven't you??

The only place to buy high quality hiking gear in Jax is REI.  Some options wouldn't be bad.  Bass Pro anchors Discover Mills Mall in Atlanta and Savannah Mall in Savannah.  If it was up to me though I would build a Cabela's at The Landing site.

I wanna call this idea absurd, but when I think about having a few dozen brand new boats just sittin' there docked on the river waiting for boaters to test ride and buy 'em without even having to drop 'em in... I see dollar signs

"BOAT HOME TODAY AT CABELA'S!"

Bonus points if they pair up with Hooters. That's a salt life/redneck dream right there

Kerry

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2019, 04:54:55 PM »
Cabelas/Bass Pro would be nice.

Geez you really have gone full suburbia haven't you??

The only place to buy high quality hiking gear in Jax is REI.  Some options wouldn't be bad.  Bass Pro anchors Discover Mills Mall in Atlanta and Savannah Mall in Savannah.  If it was up to me though I would build a Cabela's at The Landing site.

I wanna call this idea absurd, but when I think about having a few dozen brand new boats just sittin' there docked on the river waiting for boaters to test ride and buy 'em without even having to drop 'em in... I see dollar signs

"BOAT HOME TODAY AT CABELA'S!"

Bonus points if they pair up with Hooters. That's a salt life/redneck dream right there

Not only that but all the fishing and tackle gear as well.  Heck, our local fishing and pleasure boating community could motor right up to it.  Not for nothing, the Bass Pro in OKC is downtown in Bricktown (although they did manage to screw that up).
Third Place

Megabox

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2019, 04:02:29 PM »
Sears at the Avenues closed on December 6. Goodbye Sears.

I-10east

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2019, 02:19:38 AM »
^^^Yup. The only area Sears brands left are the Sears at the Orange Park Mall and the Sears Outlet on San Jose.