Author Topic: New to Cathedral District  (Read 1928 times)

Steve

• The Jaxson
Re: New to Cathedral District
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2019, 09:06:45 AM »
Oh.....I've seen that one. Now I get it - I was thinking that the original Bay St leg was somehow going to connect to the Daniel Building.

Reminds me how much we've botched the Skyway (over and over again).

Anyway....back on topic:)

Chris Carson

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2019, 10:42:13 AM »
@ Charles

Yes these were formerly owned by the Veenstra's.

Chris Carson

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2019, 03:15:30 PM »
Part IV: https://imgur.com/a/6zTUBbk

Sorry it's taken a bit but we ran into some unforeseen issues with the fire marshal and other code-related stuff. After 2 months and unexpectedly spending about $20k we are back at it. Our leaseback runs in December so the clock is ticking...

We are also making some slow progress on the other building and landscaping. I'll get some pics of that stuff up in the next week.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 03:28:21 PM by Chris Carson »

Tacachale

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2019, 03:31:32 PM »
Looks like it's coming along!
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

Pastor Eric Wester

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 09:25:22 PM »
Thanks for sharing your progress report. Photos show the progress, and your line about the polished concrete floors caught my attention along with a couple of views of the curved wall. The floor treat reveals a glimpse of what's ahead. Wishing you well!

sandyshoes

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2019, 08:54:42 AM »
Congrats and can't wait to see how amazing the finished product will be.  Just a caveat on the polished concrete floors, though -   that chic but unforgiving surface is going to do a real number on your feet and joints after a while. Peace.