Author Topic: They are going to tear down the McDonald's on San Jose Blvd and Loretto Rd  (Read 1280 times)

Captain Zissou

Re: They are going to tear down the McDonald's on San Jose Blvd and Loretto Rd
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 09:48:31 AM »
They already tore down a perfectly good Kenny Rodger's Roasters/Boston Market to build a McDonalds at San Jose and Haley Rd.  When will it stop!? #historicpreservation

copperfiend

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 11:50:22 AM »
They already tore down a perfectly good Kenny Rodger's Roasters/Boston Market to build a McDonalds at San Jose and Haley Rd.  When will it stop!? #historicpreservation

I prefer adaptive reuse. Like how the old McDonalds near Blanding/Wilson is now a adult fantasy store.

realestatejax

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 07:53:00 AM »
Where did you see that they were doing this?  I know its been talked about for years but the franchisee didn't want to spend the money, 

acme54321

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 09:24:49 AM »

I prefer adaptive reuse. Like how the old McDonalds near Blanding/Wilson is now a adult fantasy store.

;D

Megabox

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 05:07:53 PM »
Where did you see that they were doing this?  I know its been talked about for years but the franchisee didn't want to spend the money,

https://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/article/restaurant-notes-chipotle-building-out-in-oakleaf-panda-express-in-review-at-atlantic-north-shopping-center

McDonald’s Corp. received city permits to rebuild its Mandarin restaurant at 11682 San Jose Blvd. Stansell Properties & Development LLC is the contractor for the 3,745-square-foot building and a dumpster enclosure at a cost of $805,000. The existing McDonald’s was approved for demolition.