Author Topic: Gillum's Agenda Exposed by his Campaign Staffer  (Read 1867 times)

I-10east

Gillum's Agenda Exposed by his Campaign Staffer
« on: October 31, 2018, 07:55:24 PM »

DTJAXEYE

Re: Gillum's Agenda Exposed by his Campaign Staffer
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 10:59:13 PM »
As small business owners, as Log Cabin Republicans,  as Citizens of Florida, we are horrified by the prospect of Andrew Gillum becoming the next governor.

marcuscnelson

• Generation Z - Totally Screwed
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 02:35:33 AM »
Project Veritas?

The "exposed by the Washington Post for blatantly attempting to make up a Roy Moore accusation in order to delegitimize the press" Project Veritas?

Is there any reason at all we should take this with anything more than a grain of salt? Nearly everything in the video is based on the words of one man. The primary news sites reporting this are Breitbart, InfoWars, and the Daily Caller. That alone says a lot about the likelihood of this reflecting the candidate or his beliefs.

It's one thing to not like the policy. It's another thing to fabricate beliefs in order to poison the well.

I-10east

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 04:47:10 AM »
^^^Okay, I'll take what you said (Project Veritas exposed by WaPo Moore accusation) as being true ONLY for time sake (I haven't researched it, and dont know if that's true). Is all liberal media (everything from NBC to HuffPo to Salon to MSNBC) coming for God's mouth down to Earth as 100 percent facts? Does not ALL media have some fallacies from time to time?

The most EFFECTIVE media is when the person in question of a controversy literally hangs themself by talking; so Kristen Simena (AZ), Claire McCaskill (MO), Heidi Heitkamp (ND) Omar Smith (Gillum Staff) and multiple other people in South Florida ALL got hypnotized and brainwashed and threatened by some evil Trump loving Nazis to speak against their wills? I don't think so.

I think that you don't like conservative media (and view all of them as fake news) because they go against the 'pristine and honest" agenda of the Democrats. Concerning Project Veritas, I think the exact opposite of you; they are batting like close to .1000 (esp lately) and exposing many of these corrupt and dishonest Democrats.

I-10east

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 04:51:18 AM »
As small business owners, as Log Cabin Republicans,  as Citizens of Florida, we are horrified by the prospect of Andrew Gillum becoming the next governor.

^^^+100. IMO even blue dog Democrats should be very wary of Gillum.

I-10east

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 05:03:05 AM »
The "October surprise" ratio between Republicans and Democrats hasn't been looking to good for the left. From whistle blowing expose to another one to another one, all piling up on the left. What's an October surprise on the right? Many would say the "Maga Bomber"; I disagree, because he's a lunatic (and Bernie should not take blame for the Steve Scalise shooting either). It's been a very bad October for the left IMO.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 05:13:12 AM by I-10east »

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 05:26:26 AM »
I just don't understand why everything has to be a conspiracy these days. It's sad.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

I-10east

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 06:34:16 AM »
^^^It's not much of a conspiracy when it comes right from the horse's (or associates) mouth.

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2018, 07:39:06 AM »
^^^It's not much of a conspiracy when it comes right from the horse's (or associates) mouth.

It's all conspiracies with you. People hiding the truth, shadowy groups and individuals with secret agendas working to undermine democracy and American values or whatever.

Or it could just be a bunch of fragments of video, edited together to remove context.

Andrew Gillum is just a typical Democratic politician. You might not agree with everything he stands for, but that hardly makes him dangerous.

People need to dial down the hysteria.

pierre

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 09:51:17 AM »
I wonder if Florida Republicans will have any moments of self reflection next week after Gillum beats DeSantis?

Steve

• The Jaxson
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 10:00:21 AM »
My thought is we should forget about all of this nonsense, vote sometime between now and Tuesday, and Tuesday night/Wednesday morning that will be the only poll that matters.

I'd chalk the video up to Sen Lindsay Graham's comments when he was asked if the thought the one week delay in the Kavanaugh hearing so the FBI could investigate would change people's minds about him. He said, "You could probably take all of the people who's minds were changed and fit them in a phone booth."

Same here - people who watch the video are either going to vote for DeSantis (and would have anyway) or Gillum (and would have anyway).

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 10:02:32 AM »
My thought is we should forget about all of this nonsense, vote sometime between now and Tuesday, and Tuesday night/Wednesday morning that will be the only poll that matters.

I'd chalk the video up to Sen Lindsay Graham's comments when he was asked if the thought the one week delay in the Kavanaugh hearing so the FBI could investigate would change people's minds about him. He said, "You could probably take all of the people who's minds were changed and fit them in a phone booth."

Same here - people who watch the video are either going to vote for DeSantis (and would have anyway) or Gillum (and would have anyway).

And regardless of who wins, the sun will still rise and set and life will carry on.

acme54321

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 10:06:03 AM »
And regardless of who wins, the sun will still rise and set and life will carry on.

THANK YOU.  I get so tired of people acting like any of this dog and pony show is going to make a difference in their lives.  Hint, it won't.

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2018, 10:14:03 AM »

THANK YOU.  I get so tired of people acting like any of this dog and pony show is going to make a difference in their lives.  Hint, it won't.

I can appreciate why some people might think that one outcome or another will impact them. I just get sick of every single issue being treated as a matter of life or death. It's like we're in a constant state of emergency or something.

You know what? The "other guys" are going to win some races. Why don't we all try to figure out how to work with the "other guys" and live alongside their supporters.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2018, 10:18:39 AM »

I can appreciate why some people might think that one outcome or another will impact them. I just get sick of every single issue being treated as a matter of life or death. It's like we're in a constant state of emergency or something.

You know what? The "other guys" are going to win some races. Why don't we all try to figure out how to work with the "other guys" and live alongside their supporters.

Exactly... voted yesterday.  Site was not busy but steady.  Vote.  If you are registered... there really is no excuse
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."