Author Topic: DeSantis still no position on Healthcare with 3 weeks to go.  (Read 4049 times)

Adam White

• Facebook
Re: DeSantis still no position on Healthcare with 3 weeks to go.
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2018, 07:33:32 AM »
Regarding the NGOs and migrants or refugees. As you will note from the videos, none of the ships that are being tracked travel into port in Libya. This is because they are picking up migrants in the Mediterranean sea - refugees who are in un-seaworthy vessels.

They have run into criticism for sometimes picking up migrants inside Libyan territorial waters. This is because they are concerned with rescuing people in peril, not political issues. They have also been criticised for not handing over the people they rescue to the Libyan coast guard. But they openly admit that they won't do this, as the coast guard has been known to abuse migrants that are handed over to them. In fact, a judge has even ruled that this practice is acceptable, as the fundamental rights of the migrants could not be guaranteed in Libya.

There is an issue with people smugglers basically taking advantage of the presence of NGOs. They know they can basically throw a bunch of people into a dangerously overcrowded dinghy or raft or something and the people might get picked up and rescued if they run into trouble. Of course, this doesn't always happened - as the high death toll indicates.

The problem to solve is how to rescue people who are in danger without unintentionally creating an environment that favours people traffickers.

There isn't a conspiracy here. This is just the unfortunate result of war and poverty. A lot of which is partly the responsibility of the USA and UK.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

I-10east

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2018, 11:19:04 AM »
So, in order for the organisation to be racist, their links have to explicitly show "Jim Crow lynchings, Japanese interment camps, and Holocaust deaths?"

Well that's the way that you responded, like you saw something horrific. If a Pan-African organization was highlighting all of the Chinese colonialism that's currently taking place within that continent, it would be okay with you. What I posted just showed a very bad problem in Europe; a multitude of unassimilable and unemployable people pouring in Western Europe VIA NGOs and the EU itself.

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2018, 11:31:05 AM »
So, in order for the organisation to be racist, their links have to explicitly show "Jim Crow lynchings, Japanese interment camps, and Holocaust deaths?"

Well that's the way that you responded, like you saw something horrific. If a Pan-African organization was highlighting all of the Chinese colonialism that's currently taking place within that continent, it would be okay with you. What I posted just showed a very bad problem in Europe; a multitude of unassimilable and unemployable people pouring in Western Europe VIA NGOs and the EU itself.

This "problem" is only a problem for keyboard warriors like yourself and racist white people who haunt the fringes of "European" politics. I find it astounding that you have such strong opinions about a group of people you've never met in an area of the world that you've never visited and have no functional relationship with.

I-10east

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2018, 11:48:05 AM »
^^^You know when someone have no legitimate response in a debate when you try to shut down all conversion. You are like a liberal gatekeeper. Muh, you haven't been there before; muh way to racist (even though there is no racist imagery). You care about people south of the Mediterranean; your 'problem' is that you don't care about people north of it having acid thrown on them, raped, and being knifed up (not all people of European descent BTW). You don't care about the unsustainability of the EU. 

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2018, 11:53:12 AM »
^^^You know when someone have no legitimate response in a debate when you try to shut down all conversion. You are like a liberal gatekeeper. Muh, you haven't been there before; muh way to racist (even though there is no racist imagery). You care about people south of the Mediterranean; your 'problem' is that you don't care about people north of it having acid thrown on them, raped, and being knifed up (not all people of European descent BTW). You don't care about the unsustainability of the EU.

I live north of the Med. So...your point?

I also voted to remain in the EU, in spite of my reservations about it. And you obviously know nothing of Gefira - because you contend that they can only be a racist organisation if they post 'racist imagery'.

Most of the knife crime and acid attacks are not perpetrated by migrants. Though I guess some of them are committed by black people - so I suppose that means you're a criminal, too.

And cool it with the 'muh'.

I-10east

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2018, 12:06:26 PM »
^^Okay, I'll cool it with "muh' only if you cool it with a video showing NGO migration being the equivalent of the KKK website or the Daily Stormer. Where else in the hell am I supposed to expose illegal migration, your beloved BBC?? Sorry for not bringing up a site that's totally controlled by some European govt, or some multi-national leftist conglomerate...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:13:53 PM by I-10east »

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2018, 12:16:29 PM »
They are refugees hoping  to make a new home in the USA. America  like other wealthy western countries is aging but we have a big blessing from God that a young work force can just walk here.  Embrace that!  It is a serious advantage that we can just scoop up Other countries citizens and make them our own. They are even the same religion.
"If it was that bad she would have reported it" Donald Trump

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2018, 12:21:27 PM »
^^Okay, I'll cool it with "muh' only if you cool it with a video showing NGO migration being the equivalent of the KKK website or the Daily Stormer. Where else in the hell am I supposed to expose illegal migration, your beloved BBC?? Sorry for not bringing up a site that's totally controlled by some European govt, or some multi-national leftist conglomerate...

Gefira are a racist, anti-immigrant organisation that deliberately spreads lies and conspiracy theories in order to inflame public opinion and further its European identitarian agenda.

I have explained the videos. But you've not commented on that.

I-10east

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2018, 12:30:17 PM »
^^^All I saw was a site that showed NGO migration; you continue to virtue signal about that. I deleted the link to the main website (for the snowflakes as you said) but I still got the youtube vid showing migration. Maybe you will sleep better at night, and quit vouching for censorship. Eventually you'll get over it.

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2018, 12:32:38 PM »
^^^All I saw was a site that showed NGO migration; you continue to virtue signal about that. I deleted the link to the main website (for the snowflakes as you said) but I still got the youtube vid showing migration. Maybe you will sleep better at night, and quit vouching for censorship. Eventually you'll get over it.

I posted this:

Regarding the NGOs and migrants or refugees. As you will note from the videos, none of the ships that are being tracked travel into port in Libya. This is because they are picking up migrants in the Mediterranean sea - refugees who are in un-seaworthy vessels.

They have run into criticism for sometimes picking up migrants inside Libyan territorial waters. This is because they are concerned with rescuing people in peril, not political issues. They have also been criticised for not handing over the people they rescue to the Libyan coast guard. But they openly admit that they won't do this, as the coast guard has been known to abuse migrants that are handed over to them. In fact, a judge has even ruled that this practice is acceptable, as the fundamental rights of the migrants could not be guaranteed in Libya.

There is an issue with people smugglers basically taking advantage of the presence of NGOs. They know they can basically throw a bunch of people into a dangerously overcrowded dinghy or raft or something and the people might get picked up and rescued if they run into trouble. Of course, this doesn't always happened - as the high death toll indicates.

The problem to solve is how to rescue people who are in danger without unintentionally creating an environment that favours people traffickers.

There isn't a conspiracy here. This is just the unfortunate result of war and poverty. A lot of which is partly the responsibility of the USA and UK.

The videos are from Gefira. Gefira is a racist organisation, regardless. But I have addressed the content of the videos (above).