Author Topic: English Pub in San Marco? Dog's Bollocks!  (Read 6983 times)

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
Re: English Pub in San Marco? Dog's Bollocks!
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2019, 10:35:07 AM »

PH is burning through kegs faster than SMM and a blueberry cake donut

Damn, now that is an amazing start!

MusicMan

« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »
" Musicman will appreciate their willingness to get the doors open as early as possible.  I hope those pesky Regency boys across the street are taking notes!!!!"

Absolutely Captain, in fact, if Publix/Regency would start hosting an open air weekend Farmer's Market on that site we could have been shopping there all along!  BRILLIANT!

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2019, 04:59:34 PM »
Coffee is now live but still need to jump thru some city hoops for food. Plan on offering some stuff with a British flair but I expect it will not be "British enough" for the experts from America.

I had a London's Pride this afternoon that I thought was pretty good and they also have some English options by the bottle now which sounded interesting.

I think I may have started to wear a path in the sidewalk between this place and Rue. Life is good.

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2019, 06:13:51 PM »
Coffee is now live but still need to jump thru some city hoops for food. Plan on offering some stuff with a British flair but I expect it will not be "British enough" for the experts from America.

I had a London's Pride this afternoon that I thought was pretty good and they also have some English options by the bottle now which sounded interesting.

I think I may have started to wear a path in the sidewalk between this place and Rue. Life is good.

British doughnuts FTW.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

JPalmer

« Reply #94 on: Yesterday at 03:29:35 PM »
Apparently there was a horse and carriage there on Saturday for the Grand Opening party.