Author Topic: Good Dough Doughnuts !?!  (Read 48917 times)

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
Re: Good Dough Doughnuts !?!
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2019, 04:10:57 PM »
The bombs are back in town.

The coffee bomb is back this month. I plan on eating so many the band will have to change the name to Fat Lizzy.

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2019, 07:39:10 AM »
I have had to wait about a day to post this update because the pain was so great. They say time heals all wounds but now I am not so sure. With the end of the month approaching, I went to get some coffee bombs yesterday but was told they wouldn’t be available that day.

Sorry. It is still too soon. I can’ t continue.

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2019, 01:30:26 PM »
interesting news...winter hours change:will be closed on Mondays.

I bet if they had more basic flavors like traditional glazed,jelly, and cinnamon and didn’t frequently have months where I have no options, they could still be open Mondays!

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2019, 03:05:50 PM »
The Cinnamon Roll Bomb is finally back. I have no idea how long it has been...seems like Jags back to back winning seasons long. Ok, it hasn’t been THAT long...but you get the idea.

Why is this important you may ask? Actually, you would only ask that if you have never had one before. I recommend you change that as soon as possible.

Excuse me while I go measure my freezer to see how many Cinnamon Roll Bombs I can fit since I cannot go this long again without a supply. Screw that....excuse me while I had to Lowe’s to buy a 2nd freezer. Wait...can you freeze cinnamon roll bombs? Siri....

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2020, 09:34:50 AM »
Apparently I am a little late to the game, but we may have a game changer. Good Dough has been testing their version of a CroNut  on a limited basis. Due to extreme Holiday indulgence, I am taking it easy to start the new year so I have not braved the reported line to try one. But with the  described lighter, layered texture, SMM interest is high.

MusicMan

« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2020, 11:09:29 AM »
SMM I sent you a 'personal message' about this!  Are you just now getting over there?  My wife and daughter love them, and a line forms out the door when they are available. Good luck!