Author Topic: The Bread & Board Coming To Five Points  (Read 6432 times)

fieldafm

• Editor
Re: The Bread & Board Coming To Five Points
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 11:55:59 AM »
They are open today.

Yesterday, the City made them temporarily close in order to replace bathroom doors to be in ADA compliance... after initially signing off on those same doors last week  :)

Have been twice this week. The food is spectacular and the space is unrecognizable from the old Richards. The outdoor seating area in the front of the restaurant (there is also seating in the rear of the building) should be getting screens installed over the wood structure next week.

A truly great addition to Riverside.

Captain Zissou

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 02:06:00 PM »
I went for lunch.  Food was great, but it took a long time.  I understood that they are still getting into the swing of things.  Other people were jerks about it and it had a very negative impact on my meal.

FlaBoy

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2017, 02:33:16 PM »
They are open today.

Yesterday, the City made them temporarily close in order to replace bathroom doors to be in ADA compliance... after initially signing off on those same doors last week  :)

Have been twice this week. The food is spectacular and the space is unrecognizable from the old Richards. The outdoor seating area in the front of the restaurant (there is also seating in the rear of the building) should be getting screens installed over the wood structure next week.

A truly great addition to Riverside.

Will be interesting to see what it looks like when all finished.

JaxAvondale

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2017, 09:08:11 PM »
I visited this place for the first time last week. I have been there 3 times in the last week. This place is awesome! I can't wait to try their brunch items soon.

RatTownRyan

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2017, 10:19:17 PM »
Is the porch area finished yet?

JaxAvondale

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 08:25:10 AM »
Is the porch area finished yet?

The porch area is still unfinished.

sanmarcomatt

Lucasjj

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2017, 05:05:27 PM »
I have been here a few times now and really like the place. Always excellent service and they are eager to let you sample food and drinks to find what you like best.

I don't know the specifics but the outside area is being held up by the city. The area is now fenced off and the ground is dug up around all the supports. It should be an awesome spot once the weather cools.