Author Topic: Seeking stories from Jax/North Florida...  (Read 1188 times)

JOhn Bestille

Seeking stories from Jax/North Florida...
« on: February 22, 2016, 03:39:44 PM »
If you, or someone you know, has had a unique, strange or personal experience that you would like to share with the public, I encourage you to contact me. I work for a non-profit that is in the beginning stages of a video blog that will relay experiences to not only entertain, but also to act as therapy for those who need to tell their story without shame or judgement. These stories will be serious in nature and well-vetted.

Stories can include strange events someone experienced not commonly explained publically. Examples can include strange personal experiences caused by medical problems like stroke, synesthesia, schizophrenia, spiritual phenomenon, hallucinations, or unexpected odd effects due to medication.

If your story is accepted you will receive a fee. All stories must have some sort of verifiable third-party witness ie. a medical professional, work colleague, etc. If chosen, you will be asked to tell your story on camera.

If you believe you have a good candidate please contact me at zetarho1380 @ yahoo.com with the following:

Full name.
Subject of your story - but not the story itself.
Telephone contact info.