Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 953952 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #5880 on: March 01, 2019, 07:48:47 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5881 on: March 04, 2019, 07:58:03 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5882 on: March 05, 2019, 07:57:36 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5883 on: March 07, 2019, 07:14:40 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5884 on: March 11, 2019, 08:32:47 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5885 on: March 26, 2019, 07:02:12 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5886 on: March 27, 2019, 08:34:02 AM »

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #5887 on: March 28, 2019, 12:15:31 PM »
We should remember the Special Counsel Investigation was into Russian interference into the 2016 elections and was very successful in finding and charging lots of Russian nationals who criminally did so. The Presidents possible involvement was included (though never the focus despite what the news outlets may have said).  We really should not take lightly how important this probe was.  The President and his team forced their inclusion in it by forgetting, lying and misunderstanding over 100 instances and dealings they were supposed to disclose. They didn't miss the numbers by disclosing 1700 of 1800 events they said 0 was the number. Would there have been any other reasonable course of action than investigating after those claims by Trump co.  I
"If it was that bad she would have reported it" Donald Trump

Kiva

« Reply #5888 on: March 28, 2019, 07:42:26 PM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5889 on: March 29, 2019, 01:02:19 PM »
We should remember the Special Counsel Investigation was into Russian interference into the 2016 elections and was very successful in finding and charging lots of Russian nationals who criminally did so. The Presidents possible involvement was included (though never the focus despite what the news outlets may have said).  We really should not take lightly how important this probe was.  The President and his team forced their inclusion in it by forgetting, lying and misunderstanding over 100 instances and dealings they were supposed to disclose. They didn't miss the numbers by disclosing 1700 of 1800 events they said 0 was the number. Would there have been any other reasonable course of action than investigating after those claims by Trump co.  I

We should also... vividly remember... This entire sordid affair was a reaction to Hillary Clinton's utterly embarrassing election loss to Donald Trump.  Had she NOT broken numerous federal laws regarding conducting classified business as Secretary of State on on a unsecured private email server which was subsequently hacked by at least the Russians... and possibly other foreign governments we would not be where we are today....

DrQue

« Reply #5890 on: March 29, 2019, 02:18:25 PM »
Hillary was absolutely in the wrong when using a private server for sensitive state communications. She made matters worse by lying about it.

The Trump campaign was absolutely in the wrong for scheduling a meeting with foreigners offering to provide dirt on a political opponent; dirt which was from a major international adversary. They made matters worse by lying about it.

Both were investigated, and as is usual with the high and mighty, both will face few consequences.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5891 on: March 29, 2019, 03:01:53 PM »
Hillary was absolutely in the wrong when using a private server for sensitive state communications. She made matters worse by lying about it.

The Trump campaign was absolutely in the wrong for scheduling a meeting with foreigners offering to provide dirt on a political opponent; dirt which was from a major international adversary. They made matters worse by lying about it.

Both were investigated, and as is usual with the high and mighty, both will face few consequences.

Agree... almost forgot the Steele dossier.  Who colluded with who?

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5892 on: April 04, 2019, 07:20:51 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5893 on: April 05, 2019, 07:10:40 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5894 on: April 15, 2019, 08:08:09 AM »