Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 947648 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #5880 on: March 01, 2019, 07:48:47 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5881 on: March 04, 2019, 07:58:03 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5882 on: March 05, 2019, 07:57:36 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5883 on: March 07, 2019, 07:14:40 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5884 on: March 11, 2019, 08:32:47 AM »