Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 991171 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #555 on: December 29, 2009, 06:42:53 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #556 on: December 30, 2009, 07:39:58 AM »
You will see alot of "year in reviews" in the next few days in various media.  Well I am no different.  Simply click the link below and scroll to the 1 January 2009 posting and enjoy follow the past years current events through the jaundiced and satirical eyes of these artists.

http://www.metrojacksonville.com/forum/index.php/topic,2625.120.html

:o ;D Thank you for making this the most viewed thread on Metro Jacksonville! :o ;D

Today's offering...

In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

Dog Walker

« Reply #557 on: December 30, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »
BT, Thanks for finding and posting these everyday.  We are visual creatures and a good editorial cartoon can capture a subject and an argument better than any other way.
When all else fails hug the dog.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #558 on: December 31, 2009, 08:31:40 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #559 on: January 01, 2010, 08:55:12 AM »

urbanlibertarian

• Duuuvaall!!
« Reply #560 on: January 01, 2010, 05:31:18 PM »
Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes (Who watches the watchmen?)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #561 on: January 02, 2010, 09:18:38 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #562 on: January 03, 2010, 08:40:24 AM »

Dog Walker

« Reply #563 on: January 03, 2010, 03:13:45 PM »
Flyer, flyer, pants on fire!
When all else fails hug the dog.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #564 on: January 04, 2010, 07:56:42 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #565 on: January 05, 2010, 06:51:12 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #566 on: January 06, 2010, 06:47:05 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #567 on: January 07, 2010, 07:06:48 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #568 on: January 08, 2010, 07:27:12 AM »

Overstreet

« Reply #569 on: January 08, 2010, 09:14:18 AM »

They are facing the wrong way. You row those facing the stern.