Author Topic: Mexico City? Anyone been?  (Read 2272 times)

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
Mexico City? Anyone been?
« on: January 19, 2016, 10:00:53 AM »

Historic Centre

It was down to either Mexico City or Santo Domingo. Since the peso is significantly less than the dollar, I've decided to take a vacation to North America's largest city in March. I'll most likely book a hotel in the Reforma area.

For those who've been to Mexico City, is there anything you'd recommend I attempt to see or visit?

Reforma
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

Adam White

• Facebook
Re: Mexico City? Anyone been?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »
Ben Price is your man.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

David

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 01:00:57 PM »
I'll ask a few of my co-workers. We have an office down there and they've been several times.

David

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 01:17:25 PM »
Per my coworker: "I would def go check out the pyramids just north of the city.     In the city there is so much.   The revolution monument is also pretty cool. "

They're also on a time crunch when visiting so i'm sure there's way more to explore. but that's probably one day's worth of activities right there.

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 01:23:31 PM »
Thanks. The pyramids are definitely on the list. Tours seem to be dirt cheap their, compared to similar offerings in US cities.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali