Author Topic: House cleaning...  (Read 1873 times)

ben says

House cleaning...
« on: January 10, 2016, 08:12:31 PM »
Anyone have a recommendation/referral for a housekeeper? Cleaning team? Maid? Thx!!
For luxury travel agency & concierge services, reach out at jax2bcn@gmail.com - my blog about life in Barcelona can be found at www.lifeinbarcelona.com (under construction!)

ChriswUfGator

Re: House cleaning...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 09:37:31 PM »
If you find a good one, let me know...

KenFSU

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 10:26:35 PM »
^Seconded.

Tried Maid Brigade just before Christmas and was severely underwhelmed.
Big League City! 100 Years of Football in Jacksonville, with foreword by Shad Khan, now available!
http://www.amazon.com/Big-League-City-Football-Jacksonville/dp/0990342409/

blfair

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 11:45:48 AM »
I have someone I can recommend but don't want to post her info in public. I don't know if she has capacity for more work but she has a couple of people she works with sometimes that she might refer you to if not. PM me and I will reply with her contact info.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 02:57:27 PM »
Like a good, affordable, reliable, baby sitter... affordable and reliable maid and house cleaning services are often tightly held secrets... ;D
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

kam311

• www.JaxHikes.com
    • JaxHikes.com
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 03:31:15 PM »
Commenting on this old post after a multi-year absence for strictly selfish reasons  ;)

Our family has recently started a cleaning company, so if you or anyone you know is still looking for a reliable and honest house cleaning company, let me know.  I set up a website so that anyone could book at a flat-rate and see our availability.  If you have an office that's looking for a cleaner, we're currently looking for leads so that we can branch out into the commercial cleaning world as well.  Also - our specialty for some time now has been wood floor waxing.  A lot of our older homes in Avondale/Springfield/etc that have wood floors go neglected because they don't get waxed often enough.  We can fix that.  ;D

Our website is www.boldcityclean.com  Let me know what you think, and if you're looking for a local cleaner I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks.

mtraininjax

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 03:33:02 PM »
Jax Swip Swap Boards on FB, lots of cleaning business.
And, that $115 will save Jacksonville from financial ruin. - Mayor John Peyton

“This is a game-changer. This is what I mean when I say taking Jacksonville to the next level.”
-Mayor Alvin Brown on new video boards at Everbank Field