Author Topic: Hotel & Condo Projects Proposed for Jax Beach  (Read 16198 times)

RatTownRyan

Re: Hotel & Condo Projects Proposed for Jax Beach
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2017, 05:21:15 PM »
A new sign just went up on the property at 14th South. " Beach House" has been changed to " Waterfall". This one calls for 10 stories instead of 11 stories.

waterfallcondominiums.com

howfam

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2017, 01:08:51 AM »
A new sign just went up on the property at 14th South. " Beach House" has been changed to " Waterfall". This one calls for 10 stories instead of 11 stories.

Thanks for the update. I hope we'll see some ground braking soon.

howfam

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2018, 02:32:49 AM »

Passed by a couple of days ago. Construction trailer now on site at the "Waterfall". Looks like something is finally about to happen.

marcuscnelson

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2018, 11:55:24 AM »

Passed by a couple of days ago. Construction trailer now on site at the "Waterfall". Looks like something is finally about to happen.

Terrific! Nice to finally see some mid-high rise development out there.

Now, if we could just get the Flyer out there…

exnewsman

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2018, 09:33:59 AM »

The First Coast Flyer East Corridor will launch December 2018.

marcuscnelson

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2018, 09:01:43 PM »
The First Coast Flyer East Corridor will launch December 2018.

Great news! The sooner we connect development, the better!

howfam

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2018, 12:34:56 AM »

I passed by the site on last Saturday- new signs up, trailer in place with new palm trees. Encouraging , but the sign showed a 7 story building instead of the 10 or 11 story one we've talked about. Anyone know whether it has changed height? I hope not!! / howfam

KenFSU

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2018, 08:28:11 AM »
You know what drives me nuts? All the kite-people at the beach these days. Kiteboarders. Kitesurfers. Kitetricyclers. Behaving like the own the place. Weaving across wide swaths of beach and ocean where other people are trying to relax and enjoy themselves, dropping their kites everywhere, nearly taking out people from time to time.

sanmarcomatt

• Mayor of The Coffee District
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2018, 08:59:20 AM »
You know what drives me nuts? All the kite-people at the beach these days. Kiteboarders. Kitesurfers. Kitetricyclers. Behaving like the own the place. Weaving across wide swaths of beach and ocean where other people are trying to relax and enjoy themselves, dropping their kites everywhere, nearly taking out people from time to time.

Get off my beach!