Author Topic: Food truck food court: Popular truck owner wants to bring vendors together  (Read 5811 times)

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
Nice!

Andrew Thurlow
Jacksonville Business Journal

The owner of Happy Grilled Cheese — the popular food truck turned brick-and-mortar store— has rolled out plans to open a food truck food court, bringing together a mixture of vendors that would offer a variety of cuisines.
The food court location, at 3814 Beach Blvd., is a former bar/restaurant and drive-through liquor store. It will feature indoor and outdoor seating, air conditioning, bathrooms and free Wi-Fi, said owner Anthony Hashem.

Full article: http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/news/2014/10/30/food-truck-food-court-popular-truck-owner-wants-to.html
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

jaxcpa

I love this idea. I heard today that there will no longer be food trucks in hemming park on Thursdays and Fridays after December. I hope this is just a rumor....

finehoe

southernbellefla

Re: Food truck food court: Popular truck owner wants to bring vendors together
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 02:38:48 PM »
What about the parking lot on the west side of the Avenues Mall??  It would support that mall which we all know is going down hill fast and maybe introduce a newer hipper vibe to the area.  Advertise to the Businesses that surround that area to come eat lunch and do a mailing in the Baymeadows, Gate Parkway, Greenland Road and St Augustine Road residences.  That area is always looking for some place to go with their kids and this time of year is perfect, not to hot.

I love this idea!!

I-10east

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 09:31:52 PM »
^^^I don't understand why you're saying that the Avenues is 'going downhill fast' like it's Regency or something. The Avenues is perfectly fine (high occupancy, steadily adding stores, like H&M, the Sweet Factory etc).

tufsu1

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 09:46:07 AM »
What about the parking lot on the west side of the Avenues Mall??  It would support that mall which we all know is going down hill fast

the parking lot the past few weeks would defy this assertion.