Author Topic: BOMBS IN BOSTON  (Read 25012 times)

fsquid

Re: BOMBS IN BOSTON
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2013, 03:12:48 PM »
when you report the news, first make sure it is news

Lol.  you would be very disappointed by any graph which charted actual event and accurate portrayals of it in real time over the years.

If you are acquainted with the Memphis Three case or even the causes of the Iraq War, you know what Im talking about.

West Memphis Three, two different states and I remember that well.  Just seems that nowadays reporters are more apt to report what other reporters are saying rather than what they've found.

Cheshire Cat

• Diane Melendez is Cheshire Cat
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2013, 03:14:13 PM »
when you report the news, first make sure it is news

Lol.  you would be very disappointed by any graph which charted actual event and accurate portrayals of it in real time over the years.

If you are acquainted with the Memphis Three case or even the causes of the Iraq War, you know what Im talking about.

West Memphis Three, two different states and I remember that well.  Just seems that nowadays reporters are more apt to report what other reporters are saying rather than what they've found.
And then putting their own spin on it. 
Diane Melendez
We're all mad here!

If_I_Loved_you

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2013, 05:57:40 PM »
Then there is this reprehensible piece of news.

The anti-LGBT Westboro Baptist Church has blamed Monday’s bombing of the Boston Marathon on same sex marriage and has promised to protest at the funerals of the victims.

In a press release posted to Twitter, Westboro thanked God for the attack and announced its plan to “picket the funeral of those killed.”

“The federal government is classifying the bombs as a terrorist attack, but say it’s unclear if it’s of a domestic or foreign nature,” the release said. “Here’s a hint — GOD SENT THE BOMBS! How many more terrifying ways will you have the LORD injure and kill your fellow countrymen because you insist on nation-dooming filthy fag marriage?!”

By Tuesday morning, a “We the People” petition on the White House website had over 4,000 signatures from people asking that the church be banned from demonstrating at victims’ funerals

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/16/westboro-to-picket-boston-funerals-blames-fag-marriage-for-bombings/
Every time we report about this so called Church group they get free PR? Lets keep them off MetroJacksonville and let them spin on this ... (upturned finger)!

I thought you agreed with them, If I loved you.  This seems like an about face doesnt it?
When did I say that I agreed with Westboro Baptist Church? Stephen? Now Stephen I did post what John Kerry said "Americans have the right to be stupid."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 06:04:53 PM by If_I_Loved_you »

TheCat

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2013, 11:02:18 PM »
These are the FBI suspects:

TheCat

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2013, 11:28:39 PM »

From Facebook:

Friends & Family,
I have been feeling down since the Boston Marathon bombing because I couldn't do anything to help the injured victims...until now. Thanks to my friend Jason who pointed out to me that the photo I took right after the second bomb and posted on FB has suspect #2 in the left hand corner of the photo. White baseball cap turned backwards, black sweatshirt, NO BACKPACK right after the bomb went off. Compare to the ones posted by CNN, it is unmistakable. I spoke to the FBI and it is may be the best photo they have at current time!!! One step closer to taking these @!#?#'s down...share as much as you can so that if someone knows this person they can turn them in.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200425491872236&set=a.1231720685525.159892.1604384014&type=1&theater

acme54321

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2013, 05:56:13 AM »
Cops chased what they believe were the suspects around all night.  They shot a cop and supposedly were setting off explosives.  One dead, possibly from a suicide bomb.  The other is still on the loose.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2013, 06:43:07 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2013, 06:48:17 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_pzCYi_XxeQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_pzCYi_XxeQ</a>

Shoot out video...
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2013, 06:50:28 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrUMVcOLvUA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DrUMVcOLvUA</a>

Eyewitness interview of shootout...

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2013, 06:53:24 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ebigdYDwWKA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ebigdYDwWKA</a>

Watertown shoot out Press Conferance...

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2013, 07:13:19 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2013, 08:36:14 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2013, 08:39:59 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lgTvAMP2Ak" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0lgTvAMP2Ak</a>

Dead guy... in his own words...

fsquid

« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2013, 09:25:16 AM »
CNN giving out the suspect uncle's address might just be a new low for media.

Cheshire Cat

• Diane Melendez is Cheshire Cat
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2013, 01:08:42 PM »
CNN has fallen substantially in my opinion of them.  Even after their huge missteps regarding a suspect identified and arrested yesterday, the misinformation has been flowing all day, from claiming one brother a medical student, to an engineering student to not going to any of the colleges already named.  I agree with fsquid about the release of the uncle's name.  Not only is that low on the part of CNN but it was also dangerous.  Someone finding out the unfortunate reality that a relation of theirs was the monster behind this horror should never be put in the spotlight for the actions of that relative in this case the uncle who is clearly devastated.  Honestly, in watching the interview with one uncle later on it was clear he was horrified at all he had found out and that he loved America.  I wanted to slap Wolf Blitzer upside of the head following that interview when he said the uncle had blamed America for the radicalization of the nephews.  Blitzer's statement is totally false and inflammatory.  A reporter asked the uncle if he thought the nephews had been radicalized in their native country, he responded no that in fact they were young when they left the country.  He then went on to state that if they were radicalized, it had to have happened here.  That is very different than placing blame.  CNN needs to get their act together.  I am finding it very hard to believe much of what is being reported and all these premature releases of false information is not making them any more credible.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:10:44 PM by Cheshire Cat »
Diane Melendez
We're all mad here!