Author Topic: Ed Austin Regional Park  (Read 3281 times)

Tim T

Ed Austin Regional Park
« on: March 10, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »
Ed Austin Regional Park has a complete 18 hole Disc Golf course. The park is located at:
3450 Monument Rd., Jacksonville - (across from the Publix shopping center)

Local club hosts a variety of events
Weekly Handicap tournaments and Pro-Am doubles
Monthly Tournaments open to players of all skill levels
Charity Events
Clinics

For more information please go to
www.rcdga.org

gatorback

• “Know thyself.”
Re: Ed Austin Regional Park
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 11:12:36 PM »
I 1st. met Ed Austin (great name by the way) at the Jacksonville International Airport the night we got the newest NFL expansion franchise league in Jacksonville, Florida.  I was so sorry to hear that his wife died in an SUV accident--no doubt on Firestone tires.  My heart always went out to Ed and his family after that tragic accident that took his wife.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 11:14:36 PM by gatorback »
'As a sinner I am truly conscious of having often offended my Creator and I beg him to forgive me, but as a Queen and Sovereign, I am aware of no fault or offence for which I have to render account to anyone here below.'   Mary, queen of Scots to her jailer, Sir Amyas Paulet; October 1586

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 11:17:35 PM »
Ed Austin was the State's Attorney win I worked at the court house in high school. He was respected, beloved and a little feared in that building.
Lenny Smash

gatorback

• “Know thyself.”
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 12:46:08 AM »
For what it's worth Ed was the real deal IMHO.
'As a sinner I am truly conscious of having often offended my Creator and I beg him to forgive me, but as a Queen and Sovereign, I am aware of no fault or offence for which I have to render account to anyone here below.'   Mary, queen of Scots to her jailer, Sir Amyas Paulet; October 1586