Author Topic: Candidate Guerrieri discusses his opponent, Dr. Connie Hall.  (Read 2900 times)

cguerrieri

Candidate Guerrieri discusses his opponent, Dr. Connie Hall.
« on: August 09, 2012, 07:42:52 AM »
Hall isn't running against Burney. In fact Burney has endorsed her. If you think Burney did a good job you should vote for Hall, if like most of us you think she didn't and district 5 needs a fresh set of eyes you should check out Gaines-Macintosh or Guerrieri.

cguerrieri

Re: Candidate Guerrieri discusses his opponent, Dr. Connie Hall.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:26:48 PM »
Connie Hall would be Betty Burney part 2 Mr. Dare. I don't think Mrs. Burney did a good job and would like a fresh set of eyes. Now, why do you support Mrs. Hall?   

KEGreene1

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 11:56:18 PM »
aren't you also Chris Guerrieri, who is running against Dr. Hall in this same election race?

Someone didn't answer somebody's question...  Full Disclosure: not my district.  I just like people to have full disclosure when posting.  Especially in regards to voting.  I got yelled at once for voting for Tommy Hazoui (I'm a Republican) against someone who didn't graduate college in my School Board district vote. (sorry, I don't care what party you are affiliated with there are certain standards that I have and if we want our children to excel, our leaders should at least know what it takes to graduate from college)

cguerrieri

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 12:04:12 AM »
I wrote: I think either I or Gaines Macintosh would be a much better pick. I thought that might have given it away. Plus my screen name is cguerrieri. I guess I could have drawn a map, but hey, thanks for not calling me a troll.

Speaking of questions, Mr. Dare never answered mine either.