Author Topic: The Jacksonville Jaguars  (Read 2001627 times)

minder

Re: The Jacksonville Jaguars
« Reply #10230 on: November 09, 2020, 02:31:27 PM »
They are the kings of getting ahead of themselves. Shipyards, Met Park, Fairgrounds, buildings double the size of what we're likely going to get now on Lot J.

Just get shovels in the ground first and stop the gum bumping.

MusicMan

« Reply #10231 on: November 14, 2020, 08:34:15 PM »
Not a Gator fan but Kyle Trask has to be shooting up every draft board in the NFL.....  Jags could do worse from what I'm seeing tonight.

Snaketoz

« Reply #10232 on: November 16, 2020, 09:58:20 AM »
Even in losing, the Jaguars played a good game in Green Bay.  Only the second time this season I watched the entire game.

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #10233 on: November 16, 2020, 10:20:26 AM »
For me it was pregame fodder to get to the real Florida big boy team! The Dolphins!
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #10234 on: November 16, 2020, 04:31:51 PM »
Even in losing, the Jaguars played a good game in Green Bay.  Only the second time this season I watched the entire game.
They certainly played hard and have not quit.  All the Packer websites gave kudos to the Jags...
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

MusicMan

« Reply #10235 on: November 17, 2020, 08:47:19 AM »
"For me it was pregame fodder to get to the real Florida big boy team! The Dolphins!"

I'm with you Lake, only one problem.

The Buffalo Bills.

JaxAvondale

« Reply #10236 on: November 17, 2020, 08:55:22 AM »
7 more games until Franchise QB glory!

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #10237 on: November 17, 2020, 09:02:53 AM »
"For me it was pregame fodder to get to the real Florida big boy team! The Dolphins!"

The Buffalo Bills.

The Buffalo Bills are not a Florida team. That said, there is another Florida team with a (slightly) better record than the Dolphins - the Bucs. So, at least for now, I think it's probably more accurate to refer to Tampa Bay as the "real Florida big boy team". And, for the record, I am a Dolphins fan!
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

FlaBoy

« Reply #10238 on: November 17, 2020, 09:31:24 AM »
Not a Gator fan but Kyle Trask has to be shooting up every draft board in the NFL.....  Jags could do worse from what I'm seeing tonight.

Trask is great but Lawrence and Fields will be #1 and #2.

Snaketoz

« Reply #10239 on: November 17, 2020, 09:37:24 AM »

The Buffalo Bills.

The Buffalo Bills are not a Florida team. That said, there is another Florida team with a (slightly) better record than the Dolphins - the Bucs. So, at least for now, I think it's probably more accurate to refer to Tampa Bay as the "real Florida big boy team". And, for the record, I am a Dolphins fan!
Let's hope they can judge the talent of the top players and choose the correct one this time. (Blake Bortles, Byron Leftwich, Matt Jones, Blaine Gabbert, Justin Blackmon, Luke Joeckel, etc.)

marcuscnelson

• Gen Z - Tired of the status quo
« Reply #10240 on: November 22, 2020, 05:35:06 PM »
Ouch.
So, to the young people fighting in this movement for change, here is my charge: march in the streets, protest, run for school committee or city council or the state legislature. And win. - Ed Markey

Florida Power And Light

« Reply #10241 on: November 24, 2020, 09:26:55 PM »
Page 683.......

Imagine 600 page activity regards, oh shucks, pick something..... Downtown Investment Authority, Comp Plan Substantial Revision proposals, Lot J.

MusicMan

« Reply #10242 on: November 28, 2020, 10:54:46 AM »
What rationale did the team give for starting Mike Glennon?   Somehow I missed it.......

"Trask is great but Lawrence and Fields will be #1 and #2."

There's a long way to the draft. The combine might actually be of value this year. Trask stature is a big selling point in the NFL.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 11:02:09 AM by MusicMan »

Snaketoz

« Reply #10243 on: November 28, 2020, 11:50:22 AM »
What rationale did the team give for starting Mike Glennon?   Somehow I missed it.......

Desparation?

Ken_FSU

« Reply #10244 on: November 29, 2020, 05:33:25 PM »
Caldwell fired!