Author Topic: 5 infrastructure bill projects Jax should pursue  (Read 456 times)

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
5 infrastructure bill projects Jax should pursue
« on: November 22, 2021, 01:17:06 PM »

On November 15, President Joe Biden signed the massive bipartisan infrastructure bill into law. With $19 billion in investment coming to Florida, here's a look at five projects Jacksonville could embrace to reap the benefit – though they'd require the city to get on the ball, fast.

Read More: https://www.thejaxsonmag.com/article/5-infrastructure-bill-projects-jax-should-pursue/
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

Snaketoz

Re: 5 infrastructure bill projects Jax should pursue
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 05:17:39 PM »
Is there any plans to aid the flooding in San Marco?
Or should I have said remedy?

Fallen Buckeye

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 05:33:44 PM »
Have there been any serious attempts to create a petition to return rail to Prime Osbourne? Perhaps if you can demonstrate the communities appetite to see this happen, it would motivate the powers that be to make it a priority.

acme54321

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 05:59:22 PM »
Have there been any serious attempts to create a petition to return rail to Prime Osbourne? Perhaps if you can demonstrate the communities appetite to see this happen, it would motivate the powers that be to make it a priority.

I imagine the vast majority of the community probably doesn't care unfortunately.

Captain Zissou

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 09:23:10 AM »
Is there any plans to aid the flooding in San Marco?
Or should I have said remedy?
There is a planned pump station on Lasalle street that is slowly being funded by the city.  Costs keep going up and money keeps getting allocated elsewhere, but it's "in the pipeline".