Author Topic: Publix hinted as possible tenant at One Riverside in Brooklyn  (Read 1977 times)

tufsu1

Re: Publix hinted as possible tenant at One Riverside in Brooklyn
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 10:14:30 PM »
Sure you weren't intoxicated? ;) I was just at Publix on the Bay recently too and am looking at it right now on GoogleMaps streetview. You walk in to the store at grade, with parking above. The escalator takes you to your car on the 2nd and 3rd floor parking. Same thing with the Publix at 5th and Alton.  Really, not worth arguing about...just making the point that a ground level store is much better in walkable environments.

I copied the wrong name. I meant Publix Super Market at Surfside & Publix Super Market at North Shore.

6876 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33141

You're both right...the North Shore store has ground level access off Collins Avenue with some surface parking "in front" - but the majority of the store is on the second level, with parking underneath accessed from Harding Avenue

fsu813

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2021, 11:42:21 AM »
This is not going to be a Publix.

jaxlongtimer

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2021, 05:56:41 PM »
^ If the planned garage served the whole site including the grocery store that might be feasible.  Dedicate the ground floor of the garage to parking for the grocery and other retail.  With surrounding multistory buildings, they could connect to the second and higher levels affording convenient entries to those facilities.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 12:29:17 PM by jaxlongtimer »