Author Topic: City boat ramps and kayak launches  (Read 2306 times)

Non-RedNeck Westsider

• Politically Agnostic
Re: City boat ramps and kayak launches
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 02:48:19 PM »
Took a 10 mile ride today at the Equestrian center... Apparently my secret is out... Saw more humans today than ever...

All the beaches are down.

Bike trails are next as soon as the YOLOs realize they can come hang out en masse.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
-Douglas Adams

thelakelander

• The Jaxson
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2020, 05:21:19 PM »
So far, so good with my random selections for biking. I did 15 miles on the trail running through Hastings last week. Today, I decided to bike up and down the streets of the Lincolnville and Old City neighborhoods in St. Augustine. Also drove through a few areas in Jax yesterday. Outside of the restaurants being closed, it looked like a normal day in many areas. Riverside's parks looked full of people and I had to stop for a funeral in Durkeeville. We still seem to be clustering in Jax despite the social distancing recommendations.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

Florida Power And Light

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2020, 09:02:48 PM »
Downtown Emerald Necklace must prevail, the Key to Downtown / New Abnormal Energy finally Unleashed.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2020, 06:45:00 AM »
The Baldwin trail is open... they have closed the parking lots at Imeson and camp Milton trail heads.
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

Florida Power And Light

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2020, 08:50:00 PM »
Downtown Hand Launch locations open

MusicMan

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2020, 01:44:57 PM »
My friend Brian is hosting a boating party in Ortega 1/4 mile south of Sadler Marina in the Ortega River this Friday, July 3 2020.

ORTEGA RIVER JAM BOAT CONCERT.   7 30 to 9 30 PM.

FEATURING THE CHRIS THOMAS BAND.

SOCIAL DISTANCING EVENT PLEASE.

NO RAFTS, BOATERS ONLY.

CHECK OUT:   TheChrisThomasBand.com   for more info.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2020, 06:43:54 PM »
My friend Brian is hosting a boating party in Ortega 1/4 mile south of Sadler Marina in the Ortega River this Friday, July 3 2020.

ORTEGA RIVER JAM BOAT CONCERT.   7 30 to 9 30 PM.

FEATURING THE CHRIS THOMAS BAND.

SOCIAL DISTANCING EVENT PLEASE.

NO RAFTS, BOATERS ONLY.

CHECK OUT:   TheChrisThomasBand.com   for more info.

SOCIAL DISTANCING EVENT PLEASE
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

acme54321

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 11:08:11 PM »
No rafts?  I'm sure people were lined up to float down the middle of the Ortega River to get in on this rager. LOL.