Author Topic: Jax and Coronavirus  (Read 118220 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Jax and Coronavirus
« Reply #555 on: December 02, 2021, 10:45:59 AM »
^ hey its ok - I made the New York Times today because of it ;)

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/02/business/economy/omicron-economy.html?smid=em-share

Well your looking good tufsu…  :).  How did they find you??
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

Charles Hunter

« Reply #556 on: December 02, 2021, 12:02:34 PM »
Yay, a celebrity!  Sorry for the circumstance causing it.
Will this affect your hourly consulting rate?  :D

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #557 on: December 08, 2021, 06:20:30 PM »
Shockingly...(not) a federal judge has stopped Biden's government contractor mandate... many large companies are  left trying to navigate the HR nightmare created by Joe... rofl... Florida rolls on...
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

I-10east

« Reply #558 on: December 08, 2021, 10:49:01 PM »
^^^Exactly. I thank God that I live in Florida.

Tacachale

• Administrator
« Reply #559 on: December 09, 2021, 06:41:15 PM »
I’m glad I live in Florida. I wish it wasn’t run by such disastrous fools.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #560 on: December 10, 2021, 07:15:03 AM »
Perhaps more quarantines and mandates would improve things...

Tacachale

• Administrator
« Reply #561 on: December 10, 2021, 09:38:48 AM »

Vaccines, and politicians not undercutting vaccines for political gain despite themselves being vaccinated, would definitely improve things.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #562 on: December 10, 2021, 12:16:59 PM »

Vaccines, and politicians not undercutting vaccines for political gain despite themselves being vaccinated, would definitely improve things.

Perhaps I missed something but how has he undercut vaccines?  Pretty sure he advises people to get them if they choose...

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #563 on: December 15, 2021, 07:32:43 AM »
Pretty cool collection of vaccinated vs unvaccinated charts...

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

vicupstate

« Reply #564 on: December 15, 2021, 10:53:09 AM »
Shockingly...(not) a federal judge has stopped Biden's government contractor mandate... many large companies are  left trying to navigate the HR nightmare created by Joe... rofl... Florida rolls on...

Actually when many on here said a STATE mandate was appropriate, YOU said that if it was such a good idea, why isn't Biden enacting a NATIONAL mandate.  I stated the Right would go nuts if he did (which they have), and that the state level was the historical and legally vindicated route. 

So in other words, YOU don't have the right to complain about a national mandate.   
"The problem with quotes on the internet is you can never be certain they're authentic." - Abraham Lincoln

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #565 on: December 15, 2021, 11:38:17 AM »
Lol… sure I do… and Merry Christmas…

itsfantastic1

« Reply #566 on: December 15, 2021, 06:26:21 PM »
Score another "victory" for the state and DeSantis...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/14/us/florida-school-board-members-paychecks/index.html

I'm so glad we aren't being used for presidential run fodder at the expense of the Florida taxpayers.

tufsu1

« Reply #567 on: December 16, 2021, 03:00:59 PM »
^ hey its ok - I made the New York Times today because of it ;)

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/02/business/economy/omicron-economy.html?smid=em-share

Well your looking good tufsu…  :).  How did they find you??

Thanks - and sorry for the late response - I tagged @AmericanAir on Twitter to get the airline's attention in regards to my flight credit - and apparently also got the NY Times attention. Since no Israel (again), I went to Puerto Rico last week for my birthday!

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #568 on: December 16, 2021, 03:04:16 PM »
Interesting... Happy Birthday!  Saw you on the news the other night regarding emerald trail...

Your becoming a news whore...lol

tufsu1

« Reply #569 on: December 16, 2021, 04:24:28 PM »
Interesting... Happy Birthday!  Saw you on the news the other night regarding emerald trail...

Your becoming a news whore...lol

truth