Author Topic: Jax and Coronavirus  (Read 10548 times)

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
Re: Jax and Coronavirus
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2020, 05:03:04 PM »
And we just passed China for the most cases. USA! USA!

*of course, I do not believe the China numbers.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 05:05:34 PM by sanmarcomatt »

Charles Hunter

« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2020, 05:34:59 PM »
"We have the Greatest number of cases. Even more than Jina! We are the most Tremendous Nation. It is thanks to my Wonderful Leadership that we have done this. Very soon, we shall exceed ALL those puny nations in the number of deaths. Again, the USA will lead the world. Thanks to ME."  Upcoming Tweet from the Twit

I-10east

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2020, 05:55:56 PM »
The health and safety of American citizens isn't paramount. Abortions, illegals aliens, solar panels, and other lefty stuff is, courtesy of Pelosi and Schumer. I heard that abortions was entrenched into the stimulus package; no telling what else nonsense is also. Thanks for putting you party's special interest spending over working Americans DNC.... #Walkaway #Blexit

Captain Zissou

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2020, 06:55:12 PM »
The health and safety of American citizens isn't paramount. Abortions, illegals aliens, solar panels, and other lefty stuff is, courtesy of Pelosi and Schumer. I heard that abortions was entrenched into the stimulus package; no telling what else nonsense is also. Thanks for putting you party's special interest spending over working Americans DNC.... #Walkaway #Blexit

How do solar panels threaten our health and safety?

Papa33

« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2020, 07:33:32 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/bonanza-for-rich-real-estate-investors-tucked-into-stimulus-package/ar-BB11L4im?li=BBnb7Kz

I-10east

« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2020, 07:48:34 PM »
^^^Ahh, the trusty New York Times....I have to take that article with a grain of salt until researching, because they have been discredited way too many times lately.

Bill Hoff

« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2020, 09:17:13 PM »
Curious, what would have been more appropriate for you?  If he didn't donate would we have noticed?  Perhaps he's giving
in other ways or within other hard hit areas where he has personal interests like Chicago, Karachi, London, etc.(?).

Appreciate the gesture.

Shad will remain uber-rich, but suffice to say that he's not in the same position he was three weeks ago...

Something more equal to the grandness of the problem. He's visible to the public in a handful of communities. You'd think in the largest health & economic crisis modern America has experienced, he may be inclined to give a bit more. $200k is a typical large donation for most of those orgs. He's not a typical rich guy, these aren't typical times.

Meanwhile, Drew Brees, who definitely is not near Khan's worth, just committed to $5,000,000 to the State of Louisiana

Yup.

tufsu1

« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2020, 10:13:28 PM »

How do solar panels threaten our health and safety?

well you know, like windmills, they cause cancer

Wacca Pilatka

« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2020, 11:41:01 PM »
Tre Herndon of the Jags and his girlfriend pledged a donation of 10,000 meals to NE FL families
The tourist would realize at once that he had struck the Land of Flowers - the City Beautiful!

Henry J. Klutho

Tacachale

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2020, 12:59:52 AM »
I-10, please stop commenting like this.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

77danj7

« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2020, 09:50:28 AM »
Tre Herndon of the Jags and his girlfriend pledged a donation of 10,000 meals to NE FL families

a very generous gift considering he is on an undrafted free agent contract

I-10east

« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2020, 11:12:46 AM »
well you know, like windmills, they cause cancer

Wind turbines don't cause cancer to my knowledge. They are only a small part of alternative energy, many think they are unsightly (NIMBYs will go crazy) and they are known to kill birds.

jaxjags

« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2020, 12:43:03 PM »
Agree. Seems like this "voluntary isolation time" has moved up the anger scale on many comments on all the feeds. Oh well, it should pass in time.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2020, 06:34:12 PM »
Just want to say Happy Friday and have a great weekend 8)
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

I-10east

« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2020, 07:19:26 PM »
Agree. Seems like this "voluntary isolation time" has moved up the anger scale on many comments on all the feeds. Oh well, it should pass in time.

Because I don't trust the New York Times??? I apologize thought police... This is just "attack the guy with a conservative opinion". If I was an opinionated leftist, there would be no issues....