Author Topic: Renderings: Brooklyn's proposed FIS World Headquarters  (Read 1744 times)

Kerry

Re: Renderings: Brooklyn's proposed FIS World Headquarters
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2020, 10:00:46 PM »
If COJ had owned the school it would have come down 10 years when 95/10 was rebuilt.
Third Place

howfam

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2020, 02:48:46 AM »
Well they did it again. Someone at the DDRB asked them to get rid of the beautiful Date Palms planned for the landscape. Another example of Jax's reluctance to acknowledge it's Florida context. I guess they will be replaced by the usual overly obtrusive oaks, pines and sycamores.
Pitiful !!!

vicupstate

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2020, 08:18:54 AM »
Well they did it again. Someone at the DDRB asked them to get rid of the beautiful Date Palms planned for the landscape. Another example of Jax's reluctance to acknowledge it's Florida context. I guess they will be replaced by the usual overly obtrusive oaks, pines and sycamores.
Pitiful !!!

You mean trees that actually serve a purpose and cool the air?
"The problem with quotes on the internet is you can never be certain they're authentic." - Abraham Lincoln

Tacachale

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2020, 10:47:35 AM »
Pitiful !!!

You mean trees that actually serve a purpose and cool the air?

;D
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?