Author Topic: Del Webb announces two Northeast Florida communities  (Read 467 times)

marcuscnelson

• Generation Z - Totally Screwed
Del Webb announces two Northeast Florida communities
« on: February 07, 2019, 12:14:30 PM »
Del Webb Nocatee, eTown expected to begin sales in the summer.
Del Webb announced Friday the development of two active adult communities that target residents ages 55 and older.

Del Webb Nocatee is 854 homes on 188 acres in St. Johns County. Del Webb eTown is 346 homes on 88 acres in the community under development along Florida 9B in South Jacksonville.

Sales at both communities are expected to begin in the summer with prices starting in the mid-$200,000s.

Del Webb is a brand of national homebuilder PulteGroup, Inc.

https://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/article/del-webb-announces-two-northeast-florida-communities

Kerry

Re: Del Webb announces two Northeast Florida communities
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 03:36:13 PM »
I was thinking about this the other day - Jax has it covered.  Income, age, and religious discriminatory housing is alive and well in Jax.  If we can throw in some race and sexual orientation housing we'll complete the collection.
Third Place

marcuscnelson

• Generation Z - Totally Screwed
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 05:21:43 PM »
I was thinking about this the other day - Jax has it covered.  Income, age, and religious discriminatory housing is alive and well in Jax.  If we can throw in some race and sexual orientation housing we'll complete the collection.

The difference is that some of those are legal and the others aren't.

Kerry

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 06:44:08 PM »

And those illegal ones used to be legal, but we figured out it was a bad idea.
Third Place

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 06:46:51 PM »

And those illegal ones used to be legal, but we figured out it was a bad idea.

So do you want to be like Kramer and move to an over 55 community so you can dominate in pickle ball?