Author Topic: Proposed Affordable Housing Project Killed By Zoning  (Read 1153 times)

jaxnyc79

Re: Proposed Affordable Housing Project Killed By Zoning
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 11:04:35 PM »
You're right, I'm sure if you look hard through a bunch of trees you can probably see it.  Either way your comment that this is an incredibly high profile structure is absurd.

I didn't say the structure was high profile.  I said the abandoned structure is in a high profile spot, i.e. at the interchange of a major interstate.  In fact, that stretch of I-95 averaged 123,000 cars per day in 2017, which makes that area incredibly high-profile for Jacksonville versus car counts along the countless stretches of roads, streets, boulevards and other avenues in other parts of the city.  So a blight on display for 100,000+ observers each day isn't a good thing.  Yes, it is a blight in a peer group of blight along the interstate, but a blight nonetheless, in a high-profile spot nonetheless.

What's absurd is that someone who could care less continues to use energy to post and perpetuate this correspondence.  I'd rather not correspond with you, but will not let your vacuous posts go unanswered.

acme54321

Re: Proposed Affordable Housing Project Killed By Zoning
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 06:16:59 AM »
You're right, I'm sure if you look hard through a bunch of trees you can probably see it.  Either way your comment that this is an incredibly high profile structure is absurd.

I didn't say the structure was high profile.  I said the abandoned structure is in a high profile spot, i.e. at the interchange of a major interstate.  In fact, that stretch of I-95 averaged 123,000 cars per day in 2017, which makes that area incredibly high-profile for Jacksonville versus car counts along the countless stretches of roads, streets, boulevards and other avenues in other parts of the city.  So a blight on display for 100,000+ observers each day isn't a good thing.  Yes, it is a blight in a peer group of blight along the interstate, but a blight nonetheless, in a high-profile spot nonetheless.

What's absurd is that someone who could care less continues to use energy to post and perpetuate this correspondence.  I'd rather not correspond with you, but will not let your vacuous posts go unanswered.

100k people a day do not see this thing.