Author Topic: More than 5.1 million votes have been cast, but Duval’s Election Day matters  (Read 751 times)

Adam White

• Facebook
Jax used to have a Southside Boston Market like decades ago.

I think that was my usual meatloaf stop.

I actually liked Boston Market. But I like Taco Bell, so...
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

Captain Zissou

There was a Kenny Rogers Roasters in Mandarin that turned into a Boston Market.  It looks like it became a McDonalds between 2008 and 2011.  What an epic fall from glory for that site.  Second only to the tragic transformation of Lee's Chicken at Sunbeam and San Jose into a CVS.

Adam White

• Facebook

There was a Kenny Rogers Roasters in Mandarin that turned into a Boston Market.  It looks like it became a McDonalds between 2008 and 2011.  What an epic fall from glory for that site.  Second only to the tragic transformation of Lee's Chicken at Sunbeam and San Jose into a CVS.

I worked at the Turtle's (later Blockbuster Music) that was in that shopping center. That is the only Kenny Rogers Roasters I have ever been to.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

I-10east

Fair assessment.