Author Topic: The UK: Once Cherished, Now Dystopian  (Read 6789 times)

I-10east

Re: The UK: Once Cherished, Now Dystopian
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2018, 03:35:06 PM »
I rather trust a guy with an English accent (and many many many others) who knows how authoritarian the UK is, and wants sanity back than some globetrotting leftist virtue signalling Americans that spent a lil time there. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnIaLoSlFWg

Tacachale

« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2018, 03:43:18 PM »
^^^I never had any problems with keeping an eye on terrorist bomb makers etc, that wasn't the focus of my point.... You and others may think that right of centrism is "Nazi content" but I damn sure don't... The intolerant authoritarian left are trying to squeeze out the decent right (AKA truth tellers) as "Nazis, The ALT Right, Hate group supporters (etc, insert your derogatory one dimensional 'deplorable' phrase here).   

This law is specifically about terrorists, right wing terrorists (eg Nazis) and other kinds of terrorists.

It's also about silencing free speech. Left wing free speech is preferred in the UK.

It does result in clamping down on free speech, and could be objected to on that basis. But it's specific to terrorism, not ideological bent. I'd imagine one would be much more likely to get busted for watching ISIS material than anything else these days. I'd also reckon that Communist terrorists, for instance, would get the same treatment as the Islamic radicals and Nazis.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

I-10east

« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2018, 03:52:12 PM »
^^^I never had any problems with keeping an eye on terrorist bomb makers etc, that wasn't the focus of my point.... You and others may think that right of centrism is "Nazi content" but I damn sure don't... The intolerant authoritarian left are trying to squeeze out the decent right (AKA truth tellers) as "Nazis, The ALT Right, Hate group supporters (etc, insert your derogatory one dimensional 'deplorable' phrase here).   

This law is specifically about terrorists, right wing terrorists (eg Nazis) and other kinds of terrorists.

It's also about silencing free speech. Left wing free speech is preferred in the UK.

It does result in clamping down on free speech, and could be objected to on that basis. But it's specific to terrorism, not ideological bent. I'd imagine one would be much more likely to get busted for watching ISIS material than anything else these days. I'd also reckon that Communist terrorists, for instance, would get the same treatment as the Islamic radicals and Nazis.

If that's the case, then why did that Member of Parliament specifically say "right wing propaganda"? She didn't say left....Thanks to the EU, the UK and most of Western Europe are a nightmare. My position WONT change on that. I probably wouldn't be let into that hellhole anyway all because I liked some youtube conservative commentary; Lauren Southern being a garden variety conservative is the reason why she was banned....

I-10east

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2018, 04:18:16 PM »
It's amazing as to why people would stick up for that authoritarian BS, and I'm the bad guy for pointing it out... I think that the UK is Orwellian, You guys think that silencing, banning and jailing people (who are just talking facts, without racial name calling, slurs etc) is okay. You guys think that the new 3rd World multiculturalism there is an overwhelming success; I think that it's more of a liability.

Lets agree to disagree, or keep this thread going on with the "I don't know what I'm talking about" Adam-esque typical put downs...Because I will unapologetically defend my stance... I love American freedom, because I would probably would be in some UK jail if I made this post there...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 04:23:55 PM by I-10east »

Tacachale

« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2018, 04:49:53 PM »

If that's the case, then why did that Member of Parliament specifically say "right wing propaganda"? She didn't say left....Thanks to the EU, the UK and most of Western Europe are a nightmare. My position WONT change on that. I probably wouldn't be let into that hellhole anyway all because I liked some youtube conservative commentary; Lauren Southern being a garden variety conservative is the reason why she was banned....

She said "far-right propaganda". I'd assume that, as in the US, there's more far-right crime than far-left at the moment. In the days of Sinn Fein, you better believe the Brits were more concerned with left-wing crime.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

I-10east

« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2018, 05:18:49 PM »
Kudos to these UK people protesting in below link (whites, blacks, Arabic etc; I never seen more important protests in recent history, similar to maybe the US civil rights in the 60s) who don't like the authoritarian and Orwellian ways of their govt. Tommy Robinson IS a political prisoner, make no mistake about it. He was jailed to basically a death sentence in an Islamic controlled jail for telling the truth, and exposing the UK's draconian govt. The good for nothing liberal media wont show any of these protests. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSBTSR9USkE

I-10east

« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2018, 05:39:43 PM »
But if you were a professional athlete and knelt during the national anthem, your President would say you should be fired or in jail or whatever. NOTHING "Orwellian" about that.

I think it's funny that you completely discount my opinions because I'm American and have "spent a lil time" in the UK. Yet you contend that the fact that you've NEVER been to the UK makes no difference to the validity of your opinions.

You're a hypocrite.

(And for the record, typing 'party' instead of 'parliament' is not a typo. Unless you can't spell or are extremely clumsy. There is a difference between making a typing mistake - aka a typo - and getting your facts wrong).

Oh - and one more thing. That guy's accent isn't English. But I'm sure that was just another 'typo', right?

Keep on with the put downs LOL. You are the one that is a hypocrite, because it's okay to be illiberal (like a lot of what Islam is) just because some melanin is in certain peoples skin; Any criticism of Islam is 'racist' says Adam...You can criticize Christianity and not Islam right?

You always skip the meat and potatoes of my argument, and go to the most BS insignificant and minuscule gripe, like whether I made a typo or not; It's all because you don't have a foundation for your argument...You made typos, did I nitpick? No.... I been consistent with my stance, and you been all over the place, continually deploying sophism... 

I-10east

« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2018, 05:47:07 PM »
It's amazing as to why people would stick up for that authoritarian BS, and I'm the bad guy for pointing it out... I think that the UK is Orwellian, You guys think that silencing, banning and jailing people (who are just talking facts, without racial name calling, slurs etc) is okay.

I also said I was uncomfortable with laws that punish people for watching stuff on YouTube. But rather than notice that, you're too busy insulting me.

What about saying stuff outside of the normie establishment BS (as long as violence isn't called for or incited)? Yeah, they should be protected too IMO. I'm insulting you? Hi pot, meet kettle...

I-10east

« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2018, 06:14:28 PM »
^^^I mentioned Shad Khan earlier as a very civilized example of someone in Islam, so I'm obviously not "blaming all of Islam"; That being said, the UK and much of West Europe have a problem with Islam. I don't blame the Islamic people as I do the spineless and draconian politicians who should've helped those people in their countries opposed to making the 1st world the 3rd world. 

Tommy vs Anjem, lets see; Someone who openly called for violence compared to an activist who was recording outside a court...Not much of a comparison...That jailing was BS, and kudos to the people protesting it.   

I-10east

« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2018, 07:58:07 PM »
^^^If you wanna be precise, Yes Robinson pleaded guilty (basically by default) and he was on a suspended sentence, I admit. It that law bullshit IMO? Yes, and many others agree. Will that Orwellian BS law (recording outside of court, even if on VOP) stand a chance in modern America? Hell no!!! Does America's justice system have problems? Yes. Is it better than the UK's justice system? No fucking doubt!(IMO)

All of the detrimental aspects of mass migration isn't all about Islamic terrorism, much of it is about the unsustainability of having people from the 3rd world (Not ALWAYS Islamic people; whether the Middle East, North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa, Pakistan, etc etc) that cannot assimilate to a 1st world culture. It's not economically viable to have MASSIVE amounts of unassimilated people that's on welfare, and that's what is happening.

An article from 2016 below show that out of 1.2 million migrants in Germany (A migrant happy EU country just like the UK), only 34,000 (two point eight) found work within two years.  That is NOT a very good ratio... Italy and Malta are sick of this stupidity, and is now woke (closing the ports to NGO led migrant boat traffic).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4048268/Just-34-000-migrants-1-2million-arrive-Germany-two-years-work-government-reveals.html

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/italy-closes-ports-to-migrant-ship-in-row-with-malta
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 08:04:11 PM by I-10east »

I-10east

« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2018, 04:28:00 PM »
^^^According to this article below, the highest estimate of 650,000 in 2016, and rumors of possible 'hidden migrants' that may or may not be true, but I'm very skeptical about believing any true numbers from that government. WHATEVER the numbers are (say from a decade ago to now) they are having a major effect on the country, and mostly not for the better IMO (even the mayor of London who hates provocative bus signage, and over 3 inch knives....).

The UK is so non-transparent with their government; like the prosecution of the "grooming gangs"(the most Orwellian BS phrase that I can think of...). What about all of those kids that were raped? Just overlook it in the name of 'diversity'? That's what seem to be going on in the UK....

Everything there is designed to protect the criminal, and punish the law abiding citizen. You can't defend yourself versus criminals in your own home nevertheless...The privacy of heinous scumbags who rape children is more important than bringing light to a case (like Tommy did) and defending yourself; what's up is down, and what's right is wrong there....

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/bulletins/migrationstatisticsquarterlyreport/dec2016#immigration-to-the-uk-was-650000-the-highest-estimate-recorded

I-10east

« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2018, 06:44:04 PM »
^^^"Grooming gangs" is an euphemism. You can try to legitimize Orwellian news speak if you wanna...You're the 'useful idiot' that won't stand up for free speech. What you don't understand is no matter if I like a person, they are on the left or right don't matter; What SHOULD be simple rights are nonexistent because of an Orwellian regime-esque police state government...I would take up for a leftist if he was in the same boat as Robinson, that's what you have a hard time comprehending...

Cases when people weren't allowed to protect themselves in below link (many many many more links on web, now sympathize with criminals and vilify people minding own business of course...)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1461346/Five-years-in-prison-for-acting-in-self-defence.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/04/suspected-burglar-dies-tussle-pensioner-78/

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/20985-self-defense-in-the-uk-is-illegal

I-10east

« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2018, 06:50:05 PM »
^^^Ironically the term "Useful idiot" originally implied people susceptible to Communist propaganda, so that term fit you moroso than me....

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause the goals of which they are not fully aware and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause. The term was originally used to describe non-Communists regarded as susceptible to Communist propaganda and manipulation. The term has often been attributed to Vladimir Lenin, but this attribution is controversial.

I-10east

« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2018, 06:39:53 PM »
Adam, do you know that technically there is no such thing as a self defense weapon in the UK? That goes to show you how the country won't hesitate to lock up a citizen because they had a baseball bat nearby the door for protection vs having a haphazardly placed baseball bat on the floor, telling the cops that "I play baseball".

So quit trying to act like the UK is equivalent to America when it comes to self defense laws, because ITS NOT! It has some gray area bullshit laws designed to give the criminal the benefit of the doubt, and procuscute the law abiding. Stop trying to act like those Orwellian laws there aren't controversial (from self defense, to media gag orders, to free speech online etc etc etc) because they are!

You can virtue signal and defend your adopted new country if you wanna (because you hate America so much, and the sight of the star and stripes sickens you) but it has VERY CONTROVERSIAL policies in place that seems reminiscent of a police state. Maybe the UK should worry about hiring the mass unemployment with their new 'enrichment' vs being a constant police state (with cameras everywhere and other resources) so they can surpass the state of California in GDP once again...

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 06:50:29 PM by I-10east »