Author Topic: New Italian Restaurant In Town  (Read 2446 times)

Jonathan KDoodle

New Italian Restaurant In Town
« on: May 25, 2018, 05:56:04 PM »
There is a new restaurant in Town called Infinity Pizza & Cafe . The owner is a really friendly guy. They make New York style pizza with home made dough and the meals are also very nice. You should definately give it a try , the pizza is amazing.

I found their link https://www.facebook.com/JacksonVillePizza

acme54321

Re: New Italian Restaurant In Town
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 09:17:26 PM »
Dude, it's cool if you want to advertise your new business, but just be honest about it.

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 04:47:31 AM »
Dude, it's cool if you want to advertise your new business, but just be honest about it.

I know, right? Or at least make a bit more of an effort with your sock puppetry.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

blizz01

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 03:54:55 PM »
Seriously, any Italian restaurant that sells smokes by the carton has to be pretty epic.

JaxJersey-licious

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 11:18:23 AM »
Seriously, any Italian restaurant that sells smokes by the carton has to be pretty epic.

Uhh...no

blizz01

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »
 ;)

exnewsman

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 02:09:19 PM »
I wish him well. Always want small business to do well. But this fellow needs some marketing advice. I found it mildly amusing that the first image I came across o the FB page was one of what I think was chicken wings, fries and rice.. not the most appealing combination for an "Italian" or pizza establishment. A bunch of the same image of the bar/counter but none of the restaurant itself. Do they have tables for dining or not?

You have to show your best.. especially when you're just starting. They might have great food.. but with a thousand pizza joints in Jacksonville you have to stand out from the pack. This one is not. Even the web address differs from their actual business name. So how will people find you exactly.. and know its you?

Just a few observations. Good luck to you.

billy

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 07:24:44 PM »
Is there some sort of spotlight projecting the silhouette of a fork Commissioner Gordan could shine up at a nocturnal cloud bank to summon Glen?

sanmarcomatt

• Mayor of The Coffee District
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 09:30:54 AM »
Great news.

Murat C. of San Francisco calls it "the best pizza I have ever had in my life" on yelp. Wow!  And from San Francisco! Murat must be a foodie.I will check it out today...I love Beach Blvd anyway.

Wait a minute. Murat C only has one review and it is "not recommended". Uh oh.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 09:43:10 AM by sanmarcomatt »