Author Topic: Butcher shop  (Read 633 times)

sanmarcomatt

• Mayor of The Donut District
Butcher shop
« on: May 16, 2018, 09:54:48 AM »
https://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/article/san-marco-lands-an-old-time-butcher

San Marco gets a butcher shop. We are Pescatarian at home( I still go carnivore at restaurants)so our household will not be a patron but it is nice to see something different in the neighborhood.

I have mixed feelings on how it will do between Fresh Market and Publix(maybe!) but with people waking up to where there food is coming from, hopefully they will do great.

Captain Zissou

Re: Butcher shop
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 10:14:56 AM »
I'll check this place out, but I was hoping it would have dine in options like Pine Grove.

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 10:04:49 AM »
Hopefully they will have aged cuts...  8)
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

Steve

• Metro Jacksonville
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 10:19:45 AM »
https://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/article/san-marco-lands-an-old-time-butcher

San Marco gets a butcher shop. We are Pescatarian at home( I still go carnivore at restaurants)so our household will not be a patron but it is nice to see something different in the neighborhood.

I have mixed feelings on how it will do between Fresh Market and Publix(maybe!) but with people waking up to where there food is coming from, hopefully they will do great.

I think if they have quality, and potentially a lower price point than Fresh Market (who has good stuff but can be proud of it), they will do really well. I've never been enthralled with Publix's Meat selection (particularly Beef), so they shouldn't be hard to beat quality-wise.