Author Topic: More development info for downtown & Hotel indigo  (Read 1483 times)

Tacachale

• Administrator
Re: More development info for downtown & Hotel indigo
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 05:33:43 PM »
Great news on multiple fronts.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?

KenFSU

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 05:43:48 PM »
Awesome to see all three projects taking steps forward.

No, there aren't cranes on every block like in other metros, but it's great to see some concentrated movement on and around Laura.

Can't divulge specifics, but there's another really cool, really unique project taking shape about a block or two west of Laura.

Adds on to something that is already there, replaces a little bit of surface parking, integrates with another nearby building, and is quite active.

Big League City! 100 Years of Football in Jacksonville, with foreword by Shad Khan, now available!
http://www.amazon.com/Big-League-City-Football-Jacksonville/dp/0990342409/

heights unknown

• HEIGHTS UNKNOWN (DAMMIT)
    • Music and Personal Info Website
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 10:04:28 PM »
I know that the office vacancy rate downtown doesn't justify adding office space unless its really needed, but I am so sick of seeing these parking garages downtown; however, at least in this one they're adding retail on the ground floor, but how about 5 stories of office on top? As I said, I know the vacancy rate don't justify it, but all of these parking garages. Sheesh!
DONATE TODAY TO HELP ALL WHO ARE IN NEED BY CLICKING HERE ON MY MUSIC WEBISTE: http://HTTP://WWW.REVERBNATION.COM/COSTON; ALL PURCHASES ARE DONATIONS TO HELP ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE NEEDY, UNDERPRIVILEGED AND DISADVANTAGED.

jaxjaguar

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 07:48:54 AM »
^we need more residential first... A lot more residential.

KenFSU

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 07:46:41 PM »
Hotel Indigo, Jones Bros, and the Trio parking garage all approved by the DDRB today.

Construction to begin on Indigo by end of summer.
Big League City! 100 Years of Football in Jacksonville, with foreword by Shad Khan, now available!
http://www.amazon.com/Big-League-City-Football-Jacksonville/dp/0990342409/

FlaBoy

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 01:06:53 AM »
Hotel Indigo, Jones Bros, and the Trio parking garage all approved by the DDRB today.

Construction to begin on Indigo by end of summer.

Great news. With the Indigo, Barnett being worked on and the garage going up, that will be a lot of construction on Laura!