Author Topic: Barrique  (Read 901 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Barrique
« on: March 20, 2018, 08:42:20 AM »
Took advantage of the 30% off Yelp event and checked out Barrique last night...  I have always been sort of a "fence sitter" with regards to "small food" so I was a bit apprehensive at our choice for dinner.  I must say I was impressed...  Every single dish was served quickly... hot (or proper temp)... and most importantly delicious!  The Cioppino was straight out of San Francisco... fried calamari was awesome... Brie stuffed pretzel was perfect to help soak up every drop of cioppino... The octopus dish was great.  The space itself is impressive.  They have a huge wine selection but also a full bar... (may be a future happy hour destination  :)) 

My only critique... and it is minor but... the bathrooms are unisex which in and of itself is not really an issue.  The issue (for me) is that since they are uni you must lock the door which is a deadbolt.  After washing hands all that is available is an air drier... now I must use my clean hands to... unlock the deadbolt.

Great place an I highly reccommend! 8)

https://www.barriqueofavondale.com/
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

MusicMan

Re: Barrique
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 12:46:28 PM »
Agree. Had a great time there couple of weeks ago. Excellent meatballs!

ChriswUfGator

Re: Barrique
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 07:38:02 AM »
This place rocks, I have been a bunch since it opened.