Author Topic: Larry's Giant Subs Launching new Concept in Murray Hill  (Read 735 times)

KenFSU

Larry's Giant Subs Launching new Concept in Murray Hill
« on: January 10, 2018, 03:36:10 PM »
Larry's is renovating an existing building, and adding a full liquor bar, pizza, and outdoor patio.

110 seats.

https://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/article/larrys-giant-subs-plans-new-concept-in-murray-hill

remc86007

Re: Larry's Giant Subs Launching new Concept in Murray Hill
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 03:44:02 PM »
Looks cool, seems a little odd trying to compete in the fast pizza market, but I guess Murray Hill isn't as saturated with them as other parts of town. I'd love a Larry's (of any variety) downtown...

ProjectMaximus

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 03:51:40 PM »
I remember when that building was under construction it was "intended" to be a laundromat. Don't know if they changed plans after it was built or  what. But when the Larry's announcement came I was always curious about that. The building went up FAST!

Anyway, happy to see it if they actually begin moving forward. French Pantry still has no signs of action and El Jefe has been slow in coming around but finally looks like a Spring opening is realistic. Come on Murray Hill!!

Tacachale

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »
That would be a big improvement over the current building setup. I guess a bar makes its own money but it's hard to imagine Larry's moving into the pizza biz.
Do you believe that when the blue jay or another bird sings and the body is trembling, that is a signal that people are coming or something important is about to happen?