Author Topic: Random question  (Read 661 times)

jaxrox

• Juno Who
    • Personal Page  FOLLOW ME IF YOU DARE
Random question
« on: November 23, 2017, 03:38:19 AM »
Ok yeah people.. just a random question. Please don't judge me about the time (insomnia is a b!tch sometimes)
Does anyone here like a comedian by the name of Jim Gaffigan? Anybody here planning to attend his stand-up show scheduled for near the end of this year @ veterans memorial arena? Just curious.. try not to be too mean if you simply don't like him, or have noted the late hour I posted this (on my way to bed and will probably check back in sometime Friday after holiday festivities and a good long sleep-let's hope-lol)
Cheers&Peace!!!

Adam White

• Facebook
Re: Random question
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 05:26:06 AM »
Ok yeah people.. just a random question. Please don't judge me about the time (insomnia is a b!tch sometimes)
Does anyone here like a comedian by the name of Jim Gaffigan? Anybody here planning to attend his stand-up show scheduled for near the end of this year @ veterans memorial arena? Just curious.. try not to be too mean if you simply don't like him, or have noted the late hour I posted this (on my way to bed and will probably check back in sometime Friday after holiday festivities and a good long sleep-let's hope-lol)
Cheers&Peace!!!

I love him and if I were in Jax, I'd go.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”

ProjectMaximus

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 09:13:37 AM »
Cheers&Peace!!!

Ditto. Although he's a little bit hit or miss for me, when he hits he's absolutely hilarious.

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 11:11:46 AM »
Cheers&Peace!!!

Ditto. Although he's a little bit hit or miss for me, when he hits he's absolutely hilarious.

Totally agree. Some of his stand-up videos are better than others (the last couple I saw were a bit weaker). But he's usually got a few really good bits in any show. He's one of the few really funny 'clean' comedians.
“If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.”