Author Topic: River and Post Opening Monday  (Read 2840 times)

tufsu1

Re: River and Post Opening Monday
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 11:36:14 AM »
^ you may be the only one

ok. It's still my opinion and i dont really care if i am the only one who thinks that. You're welcome to feel differently.  Big, blue-lit fish tanks look pretty bad and the furniture just looks like generic 90s restaurant furniture to me.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

my thought is that the rooftop may be the most elegant outdoor dining space in Jacksonville - and is likely to become THE spot to be seen in town.

Jagsdrew

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 11:45:58 AM »
Went to River and Post last night. Surf and Turf menu. Service was excellent and menu selection was very good. I enjoyed my food. I got the chicken, the lady got the shrimp.

Afterwards, went up to the rooftop for cocktails. Great atmosphere and it is the BEST view of Downtown Jacksonville hands down. I can see the rooftop being a great spot to host parties and other events.
Twitter: @Jagsdrew

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2017, 12:13:31 PM »
I will be going next Saturday...
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2017, 09:32:34 AM »
^ you may be the only one

ok. It's still my opinion and i dont really care if i am the only one who thinks that. You're welcome to feel differently.  Big, blue-lit fish tanks look pretty bad and the furniture just looks like generic 90s restaurant furniture to me.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

my thought is that the rooftop may be the most elegant outdoor dining space in Jacksonville - and is likely to become THE spot to be seen in town.

That may be.  I have not seen the upstairs.  Although, that is a bold statement given that Cowford is really nice upstairs.