Author Topic: Inside Downtown's New Bold City Brewery  (Read 1111 times)

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville
    • Modern Cities
Inside Downtown's New Bold City Brewery
« on: April 20, 2017, 06:08:00 AM »
Bold City Brewery opens at 109 East Bay Street on Friday.

Here's a few images from media night: http://www.moderncities.com/article/2017-apr-inside-downtowns-newest-brewery-bold-city
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Inside Downtown's New Bold City Brewery
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 07:48:41 AM »
WooHoo!  8)
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

Murder_me_Rachel

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 08:21:26 AM »
Beer gardens are overrated. I much prefer beer filthy-abandoned-alleys.

Seriously, though, this is a great addition and I look forward to happy hours and professional events there.

jaxjaguar

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 09:27:29 AM »
I assume the alleyway will be cleaned up soon? Lol as of now it looks really rough. I'm excited to stop by regardless.

FlaBoy

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 09:33:21 AM »
Didn't look like there was any seating back there at this point. I assume it is not open?

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville
    • Modern Cities
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 09:36:09 AM »
The hope is that the alley will be cleaned up and paved, in order to create an outdoor space that can be utilized by all of the bars, restaurants and businesses surrounding it.  However, there's still some coordination and buy-in that needs to take place with some property owners before those plans materialize.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” - Muhammad Ali

JaxJersey-licious

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 12:31:45 PM »
Great addition to Da 'Bow and Good Luck to them!! I noticed Underbelly still has their signage up. Are they still using their space for pop-up event and the like? And would it be possible for Bold City to utilize their space for special events?