Author Topic: 10 Jax neighborhoods with thematic street names  (Read 4524 times)

Redbaron616

Re: 10 Jax neighborhoods with thematic street names
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 07:55:03 PM »
Who in their right mind thought that fairy tales and nursery rhymes were a great idea for street names?  I would rather live on an unimaginative street with a letter or number (A St. or 45th Ave.) than live on Peter Rabbit Drive. It has to be hard to be taken seriously by any customer service representatives when you give them that address!  ::)

Gunnar

Re: 10 Jax neighborhoods with thematic street names
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2017, 12:57:41 PM »
Who in their right mind thought that fairy tales and nursery rhymes were a great idea for street names?  I would rather live on an unimaginative street with a letter or number (A St. or 45th Ave.) than live on Peter Rabbit Drive. It has to be hard to be taken seriously by any customer service representatives when you give them that address!  ::)

It could be even better - imagine having to say that you live on the corner of Sesame Street / Hemp Street (that's in Middleburg).

8)
I want to live in a society where people can voice unpopular opinions because I know that as a result of that, a society grows and matures...” — Hugh Hefner