Author Topic: San Marco's Florida Baptist site to become apartments  (Read 33301 times)

MusicMan

Re: San Marco's Florida Baptist site to become apartments
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2019, 01:40:30 PM »
Not sure but recent news is that REDDI ARTS property is under contract. Anyone have a clue as to WHO is buying it or future plans?
If so please share.....

sanmarcomatt

• Donut Enthusiast
« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2019, 01:56:08 PM »
Not sure but recent news is that REDDI ARTS property is under contract. Anyone have a clue as to WHO is buying it or future plans?
If so please share.....

No clue but I think there was an article about the owner of ReddiArts retiring and selling the building a couple of weeks ago. I think he is trying to sell the business separately from the building.

That is a big piece of property....interesting possibilities.

MusicMan

« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2019, 02:18:34 PM »
Absolutely, but probably not for residential. There's a crowded market in San Marco now and into the immediate future for residential.  As I understand it there is a "plume" underground (some type of HAZMAT) where the pet place is next door that travels toward I 95

77danj7

« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2019, 02:21:22 PM »
Absolutely, but probably not for residential. There's a crowded market in San Marco now and into the immediate future for residential.  As I understand it there is a "plume" underground (some type of HAZMAT) where the pet place is next door that travels toward I 95

So is my dog getting poisoned at the Dogtopia?

acme54321

« Reply #139 on: November 13, 2019, 10:11:13 AM »
Back on topic, still silent on the Baptist Site front?  It would be really nice to see some action on this one!