Author Topic: Could Jags Trade Down and Pick Bulldog?  (Read 1535 times)

Metro Jacksonville

• MetroJacksonville.com
Could Jags Trade Down and Pick Bulldog?
« on: April 27, 2016, 05:50:01 PM »
Could Jags Trade Down and Pick Bulldog?

A well-placed NFL expert thinks the Jaguars could have their eye on a Georgia Bulldog.

Read More: http://www.metrojacksonville.com/article/2016-apr-could-jags-trade-down-and-pick-bulldog

E_Dubya

Re: Could Jags Trade Down and Pick Bulldog?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:11:31 PM »
I hate the idea of dealing within the division. If we trade down, I could see more likely trade partners being San Fran or the Saints, but we would rue giving Tunsil to Tennessee for a long, long time.

mtraininjax

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 05:33:17 AM »
A well-placed NFL expert thinks the Jaguars

Two things you almost never hear:

"NFL expert" and  "Jaguars"

Let's hope the Jags can use Ramsey to stay out of the top 5 picks for a 6th year in a row. 
And, that $115 will save Jacksonville from financial ruin. - Mayor John Peyton

“This is a game-changer. This is what I mean when I say taking Jacksonville to the next level.”
-Mayor Alvin Brown on new video boards at Everbank Field

RattlerGator

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 07:40:07 AM »
Last night put a permanent stamp on this administration of the team and in a weird way, Fowler's injury benefited us tremendously. If healthy last year, he would have added 3 or 4 more wins and there would be no way we'd be in position to take Ramsey.

Now, we have an offense that can put up major points and a defense with playmakers on the line, in the middle, and on the back line. Now, we have all the pieces to not simply compete for a playoff spot. This team can challenge to make it to the conference finals and beyond.

That means the Super Bowl may be possible in two or three years. The excitement in this city is about to go nuclear.