Author Topic: Political cartoons  (Read 907377 times)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
  • The average person thinks he isnt
    • London Bridge Pub
Re: Political cartoons
« Reply #5700 on: March 30, 2018, 06:49:15 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5701 on: April 02, 2018, 07:49:11 AM »
In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you."

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5702 on: April 03, 2018, 07:21:53 AM »

JeffreyS

• Demand Evidence and Think Critically.
« Reply #5703 on: April 03, 2018, 12:15:51 PM »

You almost have to admire how low some will go to make light of gun violence.  Trying to equate it with the idiocy of the very very very few.  Well played, there are some people who want excuses so bad they will force themselves to buy into and spread this kind of propaganda.  Just incredibly without conscience.
"If it was that bad she would have reported it" Donald Trump

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5704 on: April 03, 2018, 12:22:01 PM »
Or you could admire the ability of some to take a cartoon about the absurdity of Tide pod and condom snorting challenges and make it about gun violence...  ::)

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5705 on: April 04, 2018, 06:58:12 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5706 on: April 05, 2018, 07:55:23 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5707 on: April 06, 2018, 06:52:47 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5708 on: April 09, 2018, 09:24:03 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5709 on: April 10, 2018, 06:38:34 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5710 on: April 11, 2018, 06:47:01 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5711 on: April 16, 2018, 06:54:27 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5712 on: April 17, 2018, 06:33:15 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5713 on: April 18, 2018, 06:56:23 AM »

BridgeTroll

• Global Moderator
    • London Bridge Pub
« Reply #5714 on: April 20, 2018, 06:55:07 AM »